Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The 2009 Southeast Regional Jam is coming!

Hi all, Wanted to share the news about an event that is in the works for November. The Southeast Regional Chapter of the BGA will be hosti…

Started by Brady

22 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Brady

Barista Jam Columbus, Vac Pots and Chemex, and Hario

Kick off the new year, in a new shop, with us in Columbus. Date: January 24 Where: Impero Coffee Roasters, Columbus http://imperocoffee.squ

Started by Logan Demmy

0 Dec 18, 2009

Coffee Fest in Noo Yawk

Heyo, So let's hear it, gang - who all is going out to Coffee Fest this year? The Northeastern Regional Barista Competition is there, as w…

Started by Simon Ouderkirk

1 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Mike Spence

Registration has officially opened for the SCAA 2010 Exposition in Anaheim CA!

Registration has officially opened for the 2010 22nd Annual SCAA Exposition "The Event" to be held in Anaheim, CA. Register today by visit…

Started by Tara Shenson

0 Dec 16, 2009

SCAE AUTHORISED TRAINER

I am from Croatia,small country near Italy, I went to last seminar in London to become one and I am very happy about it , how does it help…

Started by Domagoj Trusic

4 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Dale Harris

the meetings

hi, this is skyler from paradise perks and u were saying that there will be a barista meeting soon and i was wondering when it is

Started by Skyler Richter

5 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Ryan Soeder

Latte Art Party and Competition

Hey you guys. So, we're having a pretty neat get-together in Louisville Kentucky. You should come and this is why: it's gonna be awesome.…

Started by Ryan Soeder

0 Dec 5, 2009

Coffee tasting at Rohs Street Cafe- Cincinnati, OH

So for all of you unfamiliar with Rohs Street Cafe (prolly most of you), we are a small fair trade coffee shop on the corner of the UC camp…

Started by Logan Demmy

6 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Conley

Shout Out: Are you coming to the SERJ?

I am curious to see which members of BX will be attending the Southeast Regional Jam in Charlotte in November. I want to be sure I get to p…

Started by Paul Yates

5 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Paul Yates

First time in a regional...

I have the regional coming up in March here. I am a long time barista (6 plus year) and am pretty confident in my technical abilities. I ha…

Started by Tom Maegdlin

10 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service