Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mid-West Regional Barista Competition

The mid-west... you know... That empty space between all of the cool things like oceans and mountains and stuff... Anyway,... believe it or…

Started by Joe Marrocco

14 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Graham

any throwdowns in seattle?

Hey I have a friend visiting Seattle for 2 weeks. Anybody know of any throwdowns or cuppings open to the public she can come join?

Started by Michael Anthony Lopez

0 Oct 31, 2009

MKE vs. PDX Latte Art Throwdown

October 30, 2009 City to City: MKE vs. PDX No costume, no pour! Coffees from Alterra, Anodyne, Counter Culture, Olympia, and perhaps a f…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Oct 28, 2009

Volunteers needed for SE Skill Building Workshop in North Carolina

Call for Volunteers! The SCAA is currently seeking volunteers for the SE Skill Building Workshop hosted by Dilworth Coffee in North Carolin…

Started by Tara Shenson

0 Oct 20, 2009

What the . . .

I love Peet's. In a lot of ways, Peet's is like our older brother. Roasting specialty coffee, prepared by dedicated baristas, a focus on qu…

Started by Lorenzo Perkins

6 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

A challenge to all Southeastern baristas.

Hi all, I'm issuing a challenge to all baristas within driving distance of Charlotte NC... Think your city or town pours the best latte ar…

Started by Brady

5 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Banks Thomas

NEW USBC WEBSITE COMING SOON - usbaristachampionship.org

I got an email from Marcus Boni who wanted everyone to know that they are literally days away from launching a new usbaristachampionship.or…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

regionals schedule / what's up with the nes SCAA website?

has anyone looked at the newly redesigned scaa site? I can't stand it. I can't make heads or tails of it. one of the links that looked prom…

Started by chris ganger

9 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by chris ganger

Preparing for a barista competition

How does one go about preparing for a barista competition and what are the key essentials.

Started by Werner Pauw

1 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Dan Streetman

Who won???

So I was one of the competitors at Seattle's millrock latte art competition, but I wasn't able to make it to see who won first place. I'm d…

Started by Erin

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Jimmy Quinnelly

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service