Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Becoming a Better Competitor. Survey for Great Lakes Coffee Alliance

For the upcoming CoffeeTalk.a barista guild and great lakes coffee alliance jam, Scott Lucey will be leading a discussion on becoming a bet…

Started by Trevor

7 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Trevor

Northwest Regional Barista Competition-Sept. 25-27

Calling all Baristas and coffee enthusiasts! The NW Regional Barista Competition is less than a month away...if you are interested in comp…

Started by Tara Shenson

6 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Jarred Hoffpauir

Join ABC's for 10-Days of Coffee Education

As of today, 08/27 there are only three spots left in the September ABC's class, if interested you can sign up online here: http://coffee…

Started by Matt Milletto

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Louise

Barista needed to help judge the Top Cup competition

Pacific Foods is looking for a barista to help judge the Top Cup Competition this weekend at Coffee Fest. 3 hours Friday and 3 hours Satur…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Sep 23, 2009

Saturday Night Party during Coffee Fest

http://www.baristaexchange.com/events/seattle-vs-la-latte-art Don't forget y'all! - Matt

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Sep 21, 2009

Announcing the first Philadelphia TNT

If you are in the Philly or Eastern Pennsylvania area, please come by and support the Barista community by trying to win cash. Pour, drink…

Started by Phil Proteau

0 Sep 13, 2009

Houston Latte Art Throwdown Grand Prize

Will be a single/fixed gear city bike courtesy of bikesport.com ! We want baristi from all outlying states to get involved as well October…

Started by Greenway Barista

0 Sep 10, 2009

BGA Train the Examiner Event!

This Thursday, September 10 from 1pm -4:30, the BGA will be Training BGA members to offer the BGA Level 1 Certification Exam. The BGA is ho…

Started by Heather Perry

6 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

Coming to Seattle Coffee Fest

Hey, I coming to the Seattle Coffee Fest next month. This is my first time in the great coffee city. I'm staying a few extra days to experi…

Started by Brian Sell

9 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Kelly Wright

Mexican Barista Championship

Watch one my favorite national barista championships: the Mexican Barista Championship. Live online video today through Saturday. Finals ar…

Started by Jay Caragay

0 Sep 3, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service