Barista Competitions & Events (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pics of City to City Throwdown: Milwaukee vs. Chicago

Hey everyone, Here are some pics of the Milwaukee vs. Chicago throwdown this past weekend. It was an amazing event with a lot of really ta…

Started by Ryan Mason

3 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Nathan Lyle Black

Brazilian Coffees is Good ????

Qual???

Started by Alex Pereira

1 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Logan Demmy

Competition: Does Privilege drive Performance?

In the past two years, while competing regionally and nationally, I have begun to wonder what really drives the success of a competitor in…

Started by Chris DeMarse

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

Latte Art Competition

Someone sent me some info on a latte art competition with a huuuuuuge payout. I accidently erased the email. Does anyone happen to have inf…

Started by Cedric

1 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Jarred Hoffpauir

ExtractMoJo™ Demonstration at the American Barista & Coffee School - July 14th

(PORTLAND, OR. July 9, 2009) The George Howell Coffee Company, a leading provider of specialty coffees based near Boston, will demonstrate…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Jul 9, 2009

Millrock Las Vegas

Does anyone have the official results or any pictures of Millrock Latte Art Competition from Vegas?

Started by Chris DeMarse

9 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Nathan Lyle Black

Anybody have a couple of passes to the southwest restaurant show?

I want to watch the barista competition! Also who are your favorite vendors exhibiting there? It starts tomorrow at the Dallas Convention H…

Started by Barb Granados

0 Jun 27, 2009

NYC Roasters: See you at the the Fancy Food Show

We will be there Monday. Drop me a note if you wish to meet and join ROASTe.com Eyal

Started by Eyal Rosen

0 Jun 25, 2009

Barista Certification and Latte Art training

I just recently joined barista exchange and am finally getting SERIOUS about my coffee career. I came to the conclusion not too long ago th…

Started by Casha Garcia

9 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Casha Garcia

LRBC Coffee dork-out

The Little Red Bike Cafe is hosting/sponsoring a general coffee gathering featuring our roaster Courier Coffee Roasters on Monday, June 15t…

Started by Ray

4 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Ray

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service