Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"How old is the equipment and what condition are they in? Do you have a pic? Where ar…"

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Aug 8, 2009 to Espresso Grinders for Sale

8 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by jeremiah frazier

"I'll buy the mazzer for 500, if it has any extra stuff, spare teeth, parts etc. Let…"

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Aug 8, 2009 to For Sale - used 4 group La Marzocco Linea and Mazzer Grinder

17 Sep 6, 2009

"Bothell, WA 98021 I am in no hurry, I am looking for a fine grinder to perform my fo…"

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Jul 28, 2009 to For Sale - used 4 group La Marzocco Linea and Mazzer Grinder

17 Sep 6, 2009

"Ya still got that mazzer? I'm up here in seattle, how much would shipping and handli…"

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Jul 26, 2009 to For Sale - used 4 group La Marzocco Linea and Mazzer Grinder

17 Sep 6, 2009

"I agree with Micah here about vibe. One thing I have noticed though is there are som…"

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Jul 26, 2009 to

just now

"By default I offer whole milk, but NF is not a problem. and if you steam it right yo…"

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied May 16, 2009 to Skim "milk" anyone?

23 May 19, 2009
Reply by BoogeyClat

"I say let them bring it! Besides the more crap McD's wants to make the less shitty o…"

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied May 6, 2009 to McDonalds $100M Ad Campaign & McCafe Roll Out

89 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Espresso Rescue

"Zokacoffee.com they can direct you to store in tokyo"

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Apr 17, 2009 to Tokyo Coffee

5 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by John P

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service