Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry I meant 30 to 40 a night."

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Mar 14, 2010 to Advice on increasing tips as a barista

57 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"HOnestly the best advice to give on this. Treat everyone like they are your best fri…"

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Mar 14, 2010 to Advice on increasing tips as a barista

57 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Freakin sweet thank you."

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Mar 14, 2010 to I'm lookin for a Pdf service manual for the Linea.

3 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee

"Good God this is a good thread! Kudos to everyone. I make drip primarily using pour…"

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Jan 12, 2010 to Grind Consistency for Different Beans

12 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Mike M

"OUr company handles payroll on the 5th and the 20th. As far as crunching the numbers…"

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Jan 12, 2010 to payroll schedule

12 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Marek

"I wish! That would be sweet, maybe I can find one, any particular kind your lookin f…"

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Nov 1, 2009 to Looking for stuff to buy and trade...

3 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Myles B Norman

"Good call Brady. "

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Aug 14, 2009 to Help with bubbly shots

7 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Stephen Curtis

"Sorry, my bad. Did not mean to offend. "

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Aug 14, 2009 to

just now

"The burrs are pretty easy to replace. Just twist the control ring to your left until…"

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Aug 14, 2009 to

just now

"Personally I would have to see what your working with. But things you may want to ke…"

Creme'cles Greek God o' Coffee replied Aug 14, 2009 to Help with bubbly shots

7 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Stephen Curtis

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service