As a coffee industry operator, how are you embracing (or not) the opportunities and challenges that the social web, social media and social networking present?
I spoke at Coffee Fest Seattle recently on social media. In a survey of the forty persons
i manage a cafe in Hollywood that is slowly becoming one of the best in the area.. and as we are growing, we are in need of experienced baristas to join our team. it has been HARD finding good people that are really interested in learning about coffe
Hey all, my team is looking to open a store in Manhattan and were thinking of putting a small possibly table top roaster in store. We were also looking at slightly bigger floor models. Does anyone know any contacts to get in touch with that might kno
Hey All Coffee Lovers,
I am curious as to what you guys and gals think is the best medium sized wine refigerator with dual zone of course!!! What's the best for the buck out there???..We are a small business trying to expand our audience....let me kn
The use of high fructose corn syrup came under some scrutiny earlier this year when a study linked HFCS to obesity. New data reported in USA Today now shows no relationship between the two. HFCS is used in a number of products - including syrups and
At Lemonjello's we have a fair amount of teas- bagged, loose leaf, and mate's. I've always liked tea, but lately I feel like I want to up my tea expertise. I know the basics: how tea is made, the attributes of mate, caffeine content, brewing temps, w
I just started with an organization that is looking to develop a coffee exporter out of Uganda, shipping to the US - New York City. I'm looking for a reliable inexpensive shipping company to facilitate the delivery of the beans to a roaster in New Yo
All the ingredients required for cappuccino preparation, I'M procuring from reputed brands and preparing. Every thing comes out well except foam which I required 20 mm plus but I'M getting only max.10mm. Any solution !!!
I don't want to use any stir
Newly opened Busters Cafe serves the parents, teachers and senior students of Jakarta's British International School in Bintaro. The cafe is located in the brand new library building at the centre of the Campus. The school has a long running relation
When should you start timing the shot? When you turn on the water switch, or when the espresso starts to flow? Why? Does it depend on the type of machine you have?
So I was one of the competitors at Seattle's millrock latte art competition, but I wasn't able to make it to see who won first place. I'm dying here! and I can't find it anywhere else online. Does anyone know who the winner was?
Hi team
Do any of you maximize on Fair Trade, Bird Friendly and Rain Forrest Alliance certified coffees if so does there seem to be a demand by the your clients? And if so what do you see as the real benefits and how do you sell customers on the Idea
Hi friends,
I would like to receive some suggestions from our community here. We have propposed a project to the "Knight Foundation Challenge (http://www.newschallenge.org/)" called "Coffee Connections - connecting the coffee world".
I would really