St. Louis bound
Hitting up St. Louis for some MWRBC action and looking for some coffee shops, breweries and cool places to check out. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Read more…Hitting up St. Louis for some MWRBC action and looking for some coffee shops, breweries and cool places to check out. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Read more…Does anyone know where I can find portable cofffee boxes in the WA area? Thanks! Tammy
Read more…Do any of you worry about the type of water you use in the making of your coffee? Do you use filtration systems or purified water? At my house we are on a private well and the coffee made from that water tastes really different then coffee made from
Read more…looking to ger any suggestions about the POS the best or what to use in a bakery cafe establishment
Read more…I have heard and read the pros and cons to both form factors and am having trouble with filtering out what is more functional in the real world and what may be "market-ecture". Is one better for measured dosing vs bulk grinding? Your insight and ex
Read more…Hi all, I'm issuing a challenge to all baristas within driving distance of Charlotte NC... Think your city or town pours the best latte art in the Southeast? Prove it! As part of November's SouthEast Regional Jam, we're having a Saturday Night latt
Read more…i'm turning this one over to the whole community, any advice is greatly appreciated. i'm a work-a-holic barista turned cafe manager, just three months into my new job. i've gotten past the initial phase of figuring out the day to day needs of our st
Read more…So I'm a bit of a Food Network junkie, and watch it WAAAAY too often. Like right now... Lately, I've noticed that Duff on Ace of Cakes has been wearing what looks like an Intelli hat for some of the interview segments. Dark grey, white front, red lo
Read more…Biscotti Bari is a wholesale bakery that makes handmade, small-batch biscotti in the San Francisco bay area. We think our products ROCK and the coffee houses selling our biscotti are seeing that their customers LOVE our stuff too! However, everyone
Read more…Bistro style cafe, Great coffee with competition Barista 5 days a week. Sell single origins and Specialty coffee. Drop in for a bite and for some off that sweet caffeinated nectar!
Read more…Hey All, I have a Curtis Water Tower for sale. This is the digital tower with a 5 gallon capacity. 120/220. The great thing about this unit is that it has an aeration function that releases oxygen through the water to keep it fresh tasting. Not only
Read more…I have a 2 window drive thru kiosk for sale, manufactured by Mountain Mudd. 5 yrs old. EXCELLENT CONDITION. Can be sold with or without equipment. Equipment: Rancilio 3 group head espresso machine, Series S27 Tecna/DE, grinder/doser, cash register, a
Read more…After following the "Music Recommendations for Coffeehouses" thread on here, one common denominator kept coming up. Bands that are so small, so indie or not mainstream, that people all over may not have heard of them. I am not talking about bands lik
Read more…There are a ton of quality espresso machines out there...and there are a tone of machines that cause nothing but problems. If you could design a perfect machine for a busy shop, what features would it have? Think outside the box. If money was no obje
Read more…being so careless i hurt my right hand, that's the hand i dose, tamp, pull shots, and do a million of other things with. Today was the first day i had to work with my injury, and i try to do everything with the left hand, i was very slow at the beggi
Read more…Hey everyone, Just a few facts about me and the business I manage: I have been the General Manager for 18 months at a locally owned coffeehouse/café in Moscow, ID. The population is primarily students for the majority of the year, with a marked decre
Read more…I just wanted to take a second to thank all the members who have been so supportive over the past couple years (it's almost bX's 2 year birthday!) I get emails all the time from those who find the site to be extremely useful and I am thrilled that we
Read more…Does anyone know of a company that will do sleeves with custom selections on them? I have a customer in CA that needs a sleeve that has a space for # shots, milk choice etc. The cashiers prep the drink for the barista. They just moved to a plain cup
Read more…Hey, I'm just a coffee house fan, but I was wondering what exactly the rules are about serving alcohol in a coffee house. I was under the impression that any place serving alcohol would have to have age restrictions; however I have been in a few coff
Read more…