E-Commerce?
Hi Everyone, I'm looking at selling our beans on our website. Any pros or cons that you have experienced? I'm just researching it now so any advice is always welcome. Thank you! Rob
Read more…Hi Everyone, I'm looking at selling our beans on our website. Any pros or cons that you have experienced? I'm just researching it now so any advice is always welcome. Thank you! Rob
Read more…For those of you who know about starting up a coffee house, I need you! My husband and I are very interested in opening a kid friendly coffee house in our local area, but really have no idea about the overhead, what it takes to get started and how to
Read more…I am writing today to let everyone know that I am starting my book of italian coffee and its traditions. I have been inspired since I just finished writing a book for my grandfather, dedicated to our region in Italy. I would like to express my passi
Read more…I had to share with you guys some things I have been trying with my yerb. I love mate so this may seem a little intense for some of you. I decided to use a double shot of Gaucho Fuer Te and six ounces of Organic Valley Eggnog!! OOOHHH MMMYY. I am in
Read more…Hey, I hear from browsing the web a little bit that Temple Coffee in Sac has a new location. Is that true? I also hear it's a roastery? Are they roasting their own stuff now!? Please fill me in!!
Read more…Ready to upgrade our espresso grinders and interested in the Robur E's but would like to hear comments from owners / baristas now using them. Any surprises? Worth the $$? Have the Robur E's caused you to modify your procedures?
Read more…I'm in the process of sourcing NSF refrigerators and sinks for the shop, and am having a hard time finding anything reasonably priced, especially used. the local places have next to nothing, and what they do have is either ancient or overpriced compa
Read more…what's a good sweetener that won't compromise the coffee profile? texture? etc? suggestions included agave nectar, honey, stevia, raw sugar? any secrets out there for a customer with a sweet tooth and somewhat educated palette?
Read more…As if we didn't already know . . . but I think Dominic explains it all with more pizzazz! PS: If anyone knows this man and can arrange for me to meet him . . . that would just be too awesome!
Read more…Dear Friends, Very soon we will launch our product in market and overseas. If you are interest for distribute and have agentship in your country please email me your request. Also if you have some idea for different blend let know me. email: blue
Read more…Looking for vintage probat coffee roaster in good condition/reconditioned. It should be at least 5kg batch size, good to be 12kg up. Also I am looking for italian vintage coffee roaster such as Vittoria, If you know of anyone who has one, let me or t
Read more…Hey all - I just started on a little single Rio and it has a bit of a leaky bolt. I don't know much about what kind of Rio. It's from '97 and the numbers on the side are SMSA/1N/JUN #170480. Basically, there is a line that runs from the top right si
Read more…So yesterday I was at my coffee shop purocaffing my steaming pitchers using hot americano water, and one slipped and poured down my arm. Hopefully it turns into a sweet scar as proof. Anyway, it got me wondering what the worst coffee shop injury is t
Read more…Currently, we are serving the espresso blend from The Coffee Collctive, prepared with a Mazzer Kony E and Faema Jubilé.
Read more…Hello, We are a new independent coffee shop looking for a barista, at least having 1 year experience. Anyone who are interested please leave me a message. Thanks Tom
Read more…Hi all! I thought this would be a good forum to share my project with a bunch of fellow coffee lovers :) I'm a bit coffee obsessed. I've spent the last year traveling to coffee farms, hoping to learn anything and everything I can about how coffee goe
Read more…A owner of caffe in Kamakura, Japan produced very nice CD, futured Brasilian singer Giana Viscardi with Michi Ruzitschka, CD title is "Coffee & Music". Please check at http://www.hmv.co.jp/news/article/910160116
Read more…Hi Everyone, For some reason, every time I try to lightly clean the grouphead on my Oscar, it creates this problem where the portafilter will no longer lock into place securely. I'm pulling my hair out! I've carefully inspected the rubber gasket, and
Read more…I am looking for another Mazzer Super Jolly grinder. If anyone has one for sale, let me know. Thx
Read more…Alright Barista friends...Somewhere my husband read that 20lbs to 50lbs pressure on tamping. I was trained on 30lbs pressure and to be consistent with that. What is the barista professional using and training others on this matter. Help with this deb
Read more…