Coffee shops in St. Louis, MO?
All right. I'm headed to St. Louis at the end of the year. Besides Kaldi's (which I'm very excited about because I've never been there) what shops will make the trip worth it?
Read more…All right. I'm headed to St. Louis at the end of the year. Besides Kaldi's (which I'm very excited about because I've never been there) what shops will make the trip worth it?
Read more…I have the regional coming up in March here. I am a long time barista (6 plus year) and am pretty confident in my technical abilities. I have spent the last few months researching performances and I have read the rule book 6 times cover to cover. Ar
Read more…I saw a strange espresso machine at coffee fest. The pump and boiler and pretty much everything were in an under-the-counter box with only a minimal grouphead stand above the counter. It looked like an old-fashioned soda fountain. Very sleek. There w
Read more…anyone know of any old roasters in need of repair? Would like to buy a old roaster at a good price.
Read more…So I am salvage junky! I want parts, pieces, old stuff. Make me an offer and if I like it we'll figure things out. If I don't reply immediately, I am not interested. Things I am looking for: Coffee Siphon mazzer grinders melitta racks conical burrs
Read more…Though I doubt many are out there, I am looking for a roaster refurb project over the winter. Do you have a non-working roaster or one that is going to need a lot of TLC that you want to get rid of? If so please email me at jay@mwespresso.com. Thanks
Read more…I have a property for sale that would be a perfect fit for a Drive Thru Coffee shop. It is an 1,800 square foot building on a 8,125 square foot lot in Colma, CA. The property is located on high traffic Mission Street across from the Colma Bart Statio
Read more…We're a small coffee shop - slightly eccentric, definitely friendly and occasionally cranky! Closed on Sundays, we're rapidly approaching retirement.
Read more…When I first opened my business I began buying this cafe bistro cup (Sysco) that is very sturdy, retains heat and is very pretty. Also, very expensive (.27 for the 20 oz cup). I need to switch cups, but every time I trial run a new cup, customers alw
Read more…The mid-west... you know... That empty space between all of the cool things like oceans and mountains and stuff... Anyway,... believe it or not we are here and love great coffee. We are ready to refine our skills and battle it out. Please show your l
Read more…OMG it's been awhile since I've been on Bx and read and participated in the discussions. The coffee shop I worked for closed down in June and I've been stuck remodeling my parents house with hardly any internet service. Since Oct 18 I've been on a ro
Read more…A Hamptons classic since 1994, Hampton Coffee Company is Long Island, New York's largest independent Roaster-Retailer! In addition to our wholesale roasting business, serving some of New York's top restaurants, cafes, and marketplaces, we operate thr
Read more…I am looking for a roaster for a start up microroastery. Anywhere from a 7lb diedrich on up.
Read more…The specific antiradical activity against the hydroxyl radical of the water soluble components in green and dark roasted Coffea arabica and Coffea robusta coffee samples, both in vitro by the chemical deoxiribose assay and ex vivo in a biological cel
Read more…In attempting to sift through the possible choices for an espresso machine for my shop, I have realized that all the features ad infinitum are starting to confuse me. So I thought I would conduct a simple question-and-answer post. Please keep your co
Read more…Hi... I am in the process of closing out a lease for a coffeeshop here in Oakland,Ca on a shoe string budget. Can anyone help me find leads for a refurbished commercial espresso machine for sale. Two or Three heads, LaMarzocco brand would be great. A
Read more…Started in 1992 in a very small house on the main street of Mammoth California. Offering fresh roasted top grade coffee, daily baked goodies, and a very warm atmosphere. We are now located in the corner of the Do-It-Center mall in Mammoth. 4 location
Read more…An Eccentric Coffeehouse born from a bakery... so you know the sweets are to die for! Voted CARROLLS BEST Coffeehouse - 2009 Voted CARROLLS BEST Dessert - 2007, 2008, 2009 I have a strong belief in running this business as if my employees are my co
Read more…Howdy everyone, I would love it if everyone could tell their friends, family and social circles about a special event at Pioneer Coffee. Its a Pancakes and Coffee Breakfast right before and during the Hawks game on Sunday. Pancakes will be kicking of
Read more…