I found another great blog about the site on the beloved Espresso Parts NW website. Thank you Terry and the gang for mentioning the site!
Check out the Espresso Parts NW Blog Site
Terry writes:
Apparently Matt Milletto of the American Barista & Co
Sarah at Barista Magazine, the great writer that she is, blogged about baristaexchange.com last week. You can read the full blog here, and if you don't already check the b mag blog out daily, you can now!
Read the B Mag Blog
Thanks Sarah!
- Matt
Last night was my grandfather's 80th birthday. When it came time for his speech he surprised the room by proclaiming he had been moved to change his mind. This is not a little feat for my grandfather.
My grandfathers catalyst for change was Barrack
After only a couple weeks of being live, the blogger/staff of Ning wrote a nice little feature on Barista Exchange. One of the Ning developers, a coffee lover and Blue Bottle advocate, was immediately intrigued by the website and joined, later to blo
The world of food and beverage is vast and diverse. Considering that our beloved coffee is derived from various growing regions around the world, amongst different and distinctive cultures. Each origin country has unique food and beverage offerings,
What is the difference between a decaf dark roast bean and a decaf espresso bean? If there are any, can the ordinary mortal taste the difference after adding milk, sugar, or flavorings? thanks for the feedback
(I am posting this for another bx member.)
Barista Opening - 20-35 hours per week
Zocalo Coffeehouse & Roastery
=============================================
Zocalo, www.zocalo.com, is a locally owned coffeehouse and roastery located in Northern Sa
I have added what I hope to be the most comprehensive coffee events calendar available online. It runs on the Google Calendar platform, which is very easy to navigate and familiar to most of us. I have added many upcoming events for 2008 but if you h
Since this forum is mainly populated by professionals that go through pounds and pounds (hopefully) of espresso every day, I was wondering from a shop perspective what tips the baristas can give on Toscano espresso preparation. Temperature, how many
It has been great to see so many people start new groups on the site. I will try to moderate these fairly of course, and if a group is up for more than a couple weeks with one member it may go bye bye.
On another note, you can add a Group now for yo
On the right hand column you will notice that I have added a Swicki Search box. This will enhance the search function of the site. You can search for anything and the most popular tags will be seen below the box. Any feedback is welcome. I am working