BiteClub.com CEO Blogs about Barista Exchange
I met Sonny Mayugba at the Food and Restaurant/Bar Show in Las Vegas, also in conjunction with the Coffee & Tea Expo/SWRBC ... a.k.a. The world's biggest FRAT PARTY. :)
While I was walking to our booth
I have to make a dicision for expresso m/c, I don't have knowledge about them. My budget is about $5K. Which one recommand? some one recommand Bravo nubva /evd2 for me .
Really don't know what to do.
As an engineering student studying design, I spend a good deal of time asking “What if” questions. A few days ago, a classmate and I started tearing apart the coffee shop experience and asking “What if a coffee shop was like ____” questions. Here are
HI, we are opening our first coffe house in a few months. We still can't decide on a location. Anyone has a store that is in a strip mall and not visible from the main street? What are your survival tips? We are in Miami, and real estate here is hard
I am very new to the coffee business, I have been selling green coffee beans to home roasters for about a year and a half. I just started learning how to cup. I have a day job in information technology. My dream job is to become a coffee buyer. I lik
trying to put an espresso machine on a canal boat (long boat thing in uk) never used anything but LM for years. how stable is the temp with gas machines? any other way of heating boiler. will be off grid so electricity not poss
any suggestions on whi
Looking for a 3 or 4 group linea in good condition/reconditioned. Prefer it to be in BC or WA. As far away as OR if I have to but I'd prefer to stay closer to home. I'd like to see it working, try it out...You know. Currently using a 2 group but the
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share my collection of well over 200 barista/coffee video with you:
http://baristavideo.magnify.net/
Have a look and see what you think. If you like,you can add to my collection.
Thanks!
Jochem
Hey Guys,
Wanted to announce another chance for bX'ers to meet up and party. The official party being thrown by Ritual Coffee Roasters will take place this Saturday at Ritual Coffee Roasters at 1026 Valencia St. San Fransisco 94110 Barista Exchange
I'm off to visit them (as in the roaster) this summer, partly as research, and partly because I've developed a personal desire to learn how to roast now! They are an enormous company, and so far I've only managed to talk to one person there. If anyon
If anyone of you were applying for a horticulture scholarship, how would you relate (career wise) horticulture (which is the study of growing plants and the plants themselves) back to coffee.
repeating a new discussion topic posted on Equipment forum in hope of a hit
Now into my second Cunill with doser problems....anyone know anyone in the Portland area who can fix these puppies? As clumsily and non-ergo as they are, they seems to grind
Hi all, I've just found this site and thought I'd do a shout out. Does anyone know of any experienced baristas (preferably Australian/NZers) interested in working for a startup cafe in the Fitzrovia area. I'm from Melbourne and am planning to open my
I'm going to be travelling to Ocean Beach here in about a week and I'm curious about the coffee scene. I haven't heard much and what I've heard is it's pretty small. If anyone knows of shops in the area that are worth checking out let me know. Thanks
We are an established Arizona based coffee roaster / wholesaler who is looking for someone who, not only has passion for coffee, but wants to learn the art of roasting . The position will involve all asspects of coffee roasting and related business a
Anyone interested in puchasing organic coffee straight from the grower? I own a farm in Colombia, to be exact in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, North Coast of Colombia. I have had feedback from roasters and they love the coffee. Let me know!!
Here's a question: Ever had a good cup of percolated coffee? Any ideas on how to brew good perked coffee? Is it even possible??? Ok, that was three questions...
What is your policy/procedure if you have an employee that leaves your business for the summer and wants to come back in the fall when school starts up again. This is based upon the employee leaving on good terms?
I am looking into details but would like to do an exchange. We are interested in is Milan, Italy; as well as Athens Greece. We are looking to get a cost estimate. If anyone has any information, ideas, suggestions, advice... Let me know! I am open to