Natural coffee and blends
The question is. ¿the porcentage of natural coffeemust use to do espresso blends. Someone has done it ! Regards to all. Manu
Read more…The question is. ¿the porcentage of natural coffeemust use to do espresso blends. Someone has done it ! Regards to all. Manu
Read more…I'm looking for people who might be interested in an experiment... Here's the deal: I have a space in the downtown Gainesville entertainment district that will be built-out within a week or two. There's an architect with the mandate to "create a new
Read more…heading down to Panama soon (mid-March) for a non-coffee related trip, and would like to make the best out of a few extra days I have in the country. anybody have ideas for farmers, coops or projects i could visit? It won't be harvest time, but I'd s
Read more…Are there any other Home Roasters out there? I am interested in what you roast on and where you get your green beans.
Read more…I'm a 45 year-old occupational therapist whose really interested in coffee, I have made espresso and cappuccino with a small domestic machine but, have been interested for ages to have go with the real equipment. I am honest, keen, really reliable an
Read more…Leading a closed micro lot hunt march 11-15, others welcome to join visiting our farm and a few others March 15-21, 2008
Read more…I am working towards opening a coffee shop and I am trying to figure out the amount of supplies I will be needing. Could anyone share their experience with me?
Read more…Hey gimme! people... The ever popular Sandy Hon passed on a gray Barefoot hoodie at the 2007 GLRBC/Coffeefest. Anybody still have it? Has it been passed on? Just checking on the status. thanks, Kim
Read more…My current dilemma i s that i am not a math whiz and have no way of knowing if our drip practices are the best. At my shop we currently brew 3 Liter air pots basically full, with .36lbs of ground coffee. I have been assured by our roaster that this i
Read more…Now into my second Cunill with doser problems....anyone know anyone in the Portland area who can fix these puppies? As clumsily and non-ergo as they are, they seems to grind well. If only I could get the coffee to advance in the doser... please conta
Read more…Several months ago my father was in the hospital & they had a coffee dispenser there that you could put money in (this one was set to free) & select a bean. There was a hopper above the machine that held 3 types of beans. This one had Sumatra, Decaf
Read more…It is my pleasure to announce that the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Barista Jam (Formerly "Beasts of the East") will be held March 5-7, 2008 at the Bank Street Annex in beautiful, historic Easton, PA! Building on last year's success, this year's jam will i
Read more…Barefoot Coffee Roasters is a cafe and roastery in the heart of Silicon Valley operating in the old ways of hands-on craftsmanship. Hands and hearts beat computer chips any day. Striving for coffee perfection makes Barefoot take coffee pretty serious
Read more…We are to launch a new coffee shop in Newcastle upon Tyne , England, this will be a new venture for us, we have 3 other small businesses and this will be an addition to these. Although this is something we are new to we aim to offer our market the be
Read more…Is the role of the Barista or the expectations of the Barista different in the various cultures and countries globally? Related to customer service, drinks preparation skills, product knowledge, and other skills and tasks assigned, is the Baristas r
Read more…I just question the sharpness of the ceramic burrs and their ability to grind as well as steel. Has anyone experimented with using steel burrs in a Swift?? Paul
Read more…Hi! I am hoping to move to England by late summer this year. I wanted to know if anyone knows anything about coffee shops in England, moving to England, getting a job in England or anything you think might be helpful to me. Thanks and much love, ~Gwe
Read more…
We're hiring baristas for the Awaken Cafe coming to downtown Oakland in a few weeks.
Visit our jobs page for more information and how to apply.
Thanks,
Cortt Dunlap, Manager
Awaken Cafe
