coffee and whey based drinks
Hey i intend to do a drink with whey and Espresso,Any body can suggest a drink
Read more…Hey i intend to do a drink with whey and Espresso,Any body can suggest a drink
Read more…Who’s a local? Who’s got the itinerary? What’s the haps round that town? All I know ‘bout the town is Tom Waits wrote a kick-ass poem based on the corner of 9th and Hennepin. That’s my only reference. I ain't ever ventured into the great North before
Read more…I've been reading about barista jams for awhile and have been talking to several people who have both competed and judged. I just started at a coffee shop here in Richmond, VA I pour consistent rosette's and have been in the industry for 7 years. I h
Read more…so, I am in need of a decent one or two group machine to use for catering-esque purposes. Basically I need portability. Now, I can deal with all kinds of short comings in a machine but I cannot not not deal with poor steam wand pressure. All the cat
Read more…Honestly - why do people go to coffee shops in your opinion? Is it because they genuinely love coffee? A fashion statement? because of the places' atmosphere? because they fancy the barista? because caffeine is addictive? Would be very interested in
Read more…I just thought I'd throw it out there for discussion and debate. I'll be sharing ideas and philosophies that have worked for us. How about those shares of Starbucks? Trading at about 18 right now. There was a pretty hot debate on the morning drive r
Read more…As I'm getting ready to open my shop, I'm looking at bags. Any suggestions on what kind of bags to get and/or where to get them? Sealers? zip? Tin tie? Something that won't hurt my profit margin? Thanks.
Read more…Okay, so I saw a news report last night...a press release, obviously...about the new "Pike Place Roast" being released by Starbucks at all their cafes tomorrow morning. To be available everyday and forever as the benchmark for quality coffee cuz they
Read more…Seeking info on the Fresh Roast Systems Coffee Roaster, Please tell me your view on this roaster type.
Read more…In looking at different pre-manufactured options for pour over stations, we see there's commonly a significant distance that the coffee drops from bottom of filter to the cup - looks like 6" or more. Even photos of home-built "dandelion" stations see
Read more…Does anyone have any Spring/Easter seasonal recipes they are willing to share? Fall & winter are easy, but I am at a loss for spring.
Read more…Hello everyone. I had registered this name with the intent of developing it. Unfortunately I don't have funds or time to make this happen. Someone has recently made me an offer and asked if I would send the domain to auction. The auction started toda
Read more…I finally got back to working on the prev. discussed wiring issue on this 3G AV Marzocco. After frustration and checking and rechecking I found that two of the three NEW keypads I had installed were actually bad. I replaced the two again and almost a
Read more…So, I've read lots on CG and others about the great reduction in sediment in french press brews by replacing the stock filter assembly with one made by Swissgold. I've also read that they stopped making them a few years ago. Anyone have a few dusty
Read more…Just a reminder to everyone that Gimme! Coffee is hosting the Northeast Regional Barista Competition on Friday and Saturday, April 11 & 12, at the historic State Theatre. The competition is free of charge. Come check it out!
Read more…Is anyone familiar with barista pay in Manhattan? Can someone give me some current numbers? I'm wondering what baristas are making per hour. Also, if anyone is a barista in Manhattan, what are some of your benefits? What benefits would you be looking
Read more…We are proud to announce the next Barista Exchange Meet Up with will take place Friday, April 11th in conjunction with the NERBC. The party is sponsored by the American Barista & Coffee School Here are the details: Friday, April 11th, 2008 8pm - 1a
Read more…I'm working on designing and building a fluid bed roaster for my personal use that I wish to expand into a part time and eventually full time business. The problem I'm facing right now is that I'm cheap. (I may not have any other options, and I haven
Read more…A few friends and I are planning on opening a coffee shop/hostel in Spain. It's a really awesome opportunity, however I don't know much about the coffee culture in Spain? If someone could shed some light on the subject or maybe point me in the right
Read more…