If you're just looking for a job don't waste your or my time. If you're looking to join a team focused on serving the best coffee in Clark County at the only shop roasting our own coffees let's talk. Yeah, I'll put my 'spro against Stumptown any day
Hi Everyone
My name is Chris Tellez. I'm an eighteen year old barista and assistant manager at Espresso Post in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada. I've been pulling shots for three years and am completely and utterly in love with the bean.
In November,
We currently offer free wireless access to customers. While we do have a few freeloaders,(sitting outside in their cars drinking DD coffee in unsustainable styrofoam cups),they are not my biggest problem. Many of the small coffee/bottle of water cust
By now I would not be surprised if nearly all of us have seen a new ad, heard a radio blurb, or have driven by a new McCafe, adorned with banners and ads for their new coffee and espresso beverages. Yesterday, McDonalds started the launch of a new $1
Hey everyone. We have the classic problem of customers coming in, spending $1.50 on a cup of coffee, and then setting up their office at one of our tables for the next 5 hours. A couple of them even have the audacity to complain when the connection g
I would like to ask of members, when was the last time you got a pat on the back, or kudos for a job well done, or maybe you didn't but went that extra mile to give that heavenly coffee experience. In this Industry,and in these times, I feel much ene
Call for Volunteers! The SCAA is currently seeking volunteers for the SE Skill Building Workshop hosted by Dilworth Coffee in North Carolina. The workshops will take place on Nov 13-15, 2009. If you are interested, or know someone who is, please cont
I love to drink espresso and I always try to taste espresso at the coffee shop that I visit.
I found it weird when I taste in some coffee shop their espresso contains some acid. Does espresso really need acid to gave a great taste?
What kind of espre
Anyone have a suggestion about getting overly tight and partially stripped flathead screws out of the grouphead of an Aurelia? I'm a pretty strong guy and cant physically move them out so I'm presuming there is a work smarter not harder way to do thi
Stoelting SF144-381
Size:22x38x31
Weight:446
Gently used in our Espresso Drive Thru to make Mocha Granitas, Espresso Shakes and Soft Serve Ice Cream. Over $16000 new.
High Capacity, Counter-top, Combination Soft Serve/Shake Gravity Freezer, with tw
Gently used for Frozen Lemonade and Slush Puppies for 1 year. $1400---originally $1900
Enjoy new profit opportunities w/this gourmet Ice/Smoothie Granita machine
Creates a visual for your customers that will help sell product.
Patented reversing aug
A steal at $4500.00
Used and recently refurbished, this machine needs minor repair to the front boiler to stop a small water leak. Still holds pressure.
Thanks to dual-boiler technology and saturated brewing groups, the Linea ensures an extremely s
Have three Super Jolly's --all in great shape---we used one for regular espresso, one for decaf and one for back up. $550 ea plus shipping from Tucson AZ (approx $30 each)
We serve a cold-brewed iced coffee, that sells well, but I have a few customers that are asking for an Iced Latte. . .I have gingerly talked them out of icing a latte instead selling them an iced coffee. Is there anyway to make an iced latte that won
I had an interview at a coffee shop in Fremont today. I had some high hopes and felt relaxed at first. I expressed my passion for coffee and my desire to learn how to roast coffee. I even showed him some latte art photos of some of my drinks. The own
I love Peet's. In a lot of ways, Peet's is like our older brother. Roasting specialty coffee, prepared by dedicated baristas, a focus on quality in spite of the expansion of the company. Definately something to be respected, and I do.
But (and you k
We're opening a coffee house in Truckee, CA (Lake Tahoe area), and are looking for an experienced barista. If interested, please email your resume to john@elijahbleus.com . Scheduled opening November 20.
If this was your shop, would you extend training to "all employees." I didn't do any home roasting this past week, and am leaving to go out of town, so for my home inventory I had nothing to grind. One of the best roasters in the industry has two sho