the best technique for pouring a double rosetta?
I can pour two. the first is half way sloppy and the second is very sloppy. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Bryan.
Read more…I can pour two. the first is half way sloppy and the second is very sloppy. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Bryan.
Read more…hi every body in bx,as i am in the process of opening a coffee shop,i would like to have some better ideas from you about what should i team up with my coffee shop.?the place where i am opening a coffee shop is a big one and i am interested to come w
Read more…Since *bux bought out clover, and they are essentially in the best financial position possible, does anyone know what's coming around the bend for the new machine they are working on? I don't have the opportunity to use one daily, but have had many c
Read more…Preferably used and drum 'cause the price should be good and our teeny Sivetz ain't cuttin' the mustard. Any ideas? Anyone?
Read more…this place has taken the term "coffee house" and ran with it. it is located in lincoln park in chicago illinois. it is three floors (yup, you heard me) and prides itself on serving mostly local goods. brewing metropolis coffee (roaster based out of c
Read more…Hi bXers! On Barista Exchange from time to time we help retailers with an actual Barista Exchange and we have a new opportunity for anyone who is interested. There is a great shop in Calgary, CAN owned and operated by a Mother and Son, who are past
Read more…Like the circus that never leaves town, 2% Jazz is coffee mayhem throughout the week and entices a weekend visit by offering FREE espresso shots on the weekends. The 2% Roastery location is confidential. And if I said Langford you wouldn't dare thin
Read more…I have a Rancillio Epoca and one of the steam wands will continue to spew out steam even after turning off the steam for about 20 seconds. Any clues? Why? How to fix? thanks. Al
Read more…I'll be in France for a couple weeks in december. Starting in Paris then traveling by train down to Spain. Where do I need to go! What's good?
Read more…Ok, I need to remove the dispersion screens from the group heads of my Simonelli for a good soak in Urnex and I guess the flat head screws that hold them in finally have refused to come out because I have all but stripped out the heads and now they a
Read more…Set in an ideal location right across the street from the local train station, the Coffee Station has been at the same location for 15 years. Upretetious and friendly, the Coffee Station offers a wide variety of coffee drinks, baked goods, and deli f
Read more…How much coffee I use for a 60 cup percolator? I'm donating coffee and I need to know how much to give them. Help!!
Read more…so i'm thinking about driving through the south-west this spring and wanted to keep going into Mexico to visit some farms - does anyone have good advise? (i'm a little nervous about some areas, justifiably or not)
Read more…Hi Guys! Just wondering if anyone's had a chance to check out our newest product, Full Circle Coffee Equipment Wash?? It's the first in what will be a full portfolio of products formulated from renewable, sustainable, and all natural ingredients. We
Read more…For the upcoming CoffeeTalk.a barista guild and great lakes coffee alliance jam, Scott Lucey will be leading a discussion on becoming a better barista competitor. The following are questions we would love to have you all answer to get a better grasp
Read more…I was talking with another barista at my shop about how loud the music should? I think that ~60 db (ambient) is appropriate, for it allows for shop goers to listen to it if they wish or plug into their own music without blowing their eye drums. He fe
Read more…So we have tried everything and unless our prices where redonkulous we could not get to it. What are some of the things that you all have done to decrease food cost?
Read more…Hi there, I am new to the biz and this site - looks promising on all fronts! I use Monin Syrups (I LOVE them and will never go back); however, they aren't as readily available as the others. Between my 2 suppliers, I can get them all. My problem is
Read more…How have you used an e-mail marketing program and has it been effective? Any experience with Vertical Marketing? What type of promotions have you done?
Read more…