AEROPRESS RESIPES
so our shop just got an aeropress and im looking for difrent resipes for using it rite now im runing 15mg of coffee ground on ditting 5 for a 7 oz cup .. eny other varyations of how the rest of the famley is makeing it ?
Read more…so our shop just got an aeropress and im looking for difrent resipes for using it rite now im runing 15mg of coffee ground on ditting 5 for a 7 oz cup .. eny other varyations of how the rest of the famley is makeing it ?
Read more…OK, I'm positive that this has been covered in detail already, but can't quite put together the right search terms to dig up the discussion...
After hearing so much great stuff about their grinders, I'm trying to find out some info on the Compak lineu
We are teaming up with the Java Brewing Company to host our 3rd Barista Bash! Hope you can make it! To see more info on it, check out the Bash Page at:
Prima Coffee Barista Bash 003
So I am heading down Hwy 1 from northern California to LA in a little bit. Just wondering where I can find a good cup and some interesting conversation.
http://gothamist.com/2010/08/16/cops_eject_starbucks_customer_who_w.php
Starting up a new leg of my catering business & Im trying to work out pricing. I've been doing the Cappuccino & Espresso bar catering & smoothie bar catering for years but never has that involved brewed coffee. Just the use of an espresso machine & d
Read more…Does anyone own or have experience with a Rancilio with isteam?
Read more…Howdy All!
This question relates to my resent posts!
Heading to Portland this weekend and am looking for a current list of Must-Taste-Espresso bars.
Also looking for a hotel recommendation (or just a driveway to park the van in!). I had hoped to stay at The Ace but there are no rooms available...
What
Hello everyone! There are a lot of coffee people on Twitter and I'd like to follow all of you :) I am @CoffeeNate on Twitter. Reply with your twitter name and I'll follow you! Let's tweet #coffee I would appreciate a follow back, but it is surel
Read more…Hey everybody,
This will be the second time I've posted in this category. The first time didn't quite go totally as I'd hoped, and since I really don't need to be ripped yet another new @$$hole, I'll try to make sure I word this very, very specifica
Is there anyone out there who is interested to try out a 200g sample of Papua New guinea Organic coffee. I am not into coffee business yet but i would just like to views and thoughts of PNG Coffee abroad.
Read more…I picked up an old used U3 the other day from someone that took it out of a racetrack or something. Didnt know if it worked. Got it cleaned up & today I started trying to get it working. Main problem is turning it on & turning up the thermostat & the
Read more…So I've been having a problem with my company's espresso for the past few days. The espresso we use is normally pretty floral, chocolaty and sweet. For the past few days, however, it has been tasting very old, charred, and smoky (in a bad way). I'm u
Read more…