Mishka Café, Costa Rica
Coffee Shop of the National Archives. Only Coffee Shop in Costa Rica in a public building. Our coffee is organic and fair treat certified.
Coffee Shop of the National Archives. Only Coffee Shop in Costa Rica in a public building. Our coffee is organic and fair treat certified.
The only place in the southern zone of Costa Rica where you can get a premium espresso and a fresh baked croissant.
Read more…Hey all-
My wife and i opened a coffeehouse/roaster in a little college town in NY. Our only competition was a coffee house that was well established, but was very low quality. 7 second extractions, permanently cook-on milk on the stream wands, etc.Wh
The "Double Decker", coming to a cafe near you soon. Yes folks, it's a 12oz latte nestled atop a "flat white" latte.
Or what happens during rounds of a Latte Heart Throwdown:-)
We have a three head machine that otherwise works fine... but, we've always had this problem with it. On the left group head is a little white reset button... it pops... the boiler shuts down... happens all the time... The staff just reset it and it
Read more…I work in a micro roasting coffee company that pursues sourcing the world's finest green coffee and roasting that coffee in a way that showcases its inherent traits. I enjoy amazingly complex and multifaceted coffees quite frequently and we strive to
Read more…Is anyone out in the coffee world doing anything in their shops for st. patrick's day? Aside the fact that we can't serve alcohol in our shop, we are making green whipped cream and green latte art shamrocks. I was wondering if there are any non-alc
Read more…I saw in a shop in sweden this refrigerator for milk can you help me find something like this??
after operating at present location (Mineola, Long Island) for nearly 3-years, ongoing difficulties with our landlord (less than perfect lease, broken verbal assurances, LL unconcerned/unaware of comparable area rents, down economy, generally obstruc
Read more…I know many people would appreciate a Batista exchange app for the iPhone. Anyone agree? More importantly anyone skilled at developing apps?
Read more…If you have an online store who built it? Hows it working for ya?
Hello Portland I wanted to invite you all to our Sneak Peak Party @ BARISTA. This will be a great opportunity to meet the new crew and see our new space!

Hello All;
I joined a few months back and have found the site and comments so very helpful ... as you can see I've made a few comments but learned far more than I could have ever imagined.
So I used my PayPal account to shoot a few bucks back to BA as
If anyone could help me out that would be awesome.
Read more…When I only roast 1lb. my temps. do not drop quick enough. If dropping at 330F I will not get down to 240F approx. for almost 4 mins.
Any experience in pulling these! What varietal did you use? I had a customer order a latte with Costa Rica yesterday. I used the leftover grounds to pull some doppios. It was really good! I've done this before with PNG and Brazil and didn't like
Read more…I am looking for Coffee Tree wood. I would like several pieces at least 3"x3"x5" so that I can make some turned tampers, and handles for portafilters. I have been unsuccessful finding any kind of Coffee Tree Wood locally so I thought I would come he
Read more…I'm in Paris on business for the next two weeks. From the looks of things it's going to be a long two weeks from a coffee perspective. Does anyone know where to find decent coffee in the Colombes area and in Paris proper?
Read more…If you are planning on competing in the NERBC and have not already registered, please email Marcus Bonnie (mboni@scaa.org) ASAP. You can pay the $25 fee and get registered at the door, but we need to know if you are planning on competing. We are putt
Read more…This has been a very talked about subject since the arrival of these so called New Naturals such as Idido, Aricha and Beloya special lots from Ethiopia. These superselected micro-lots offered a rare taste experience, that pushed some boarders regardi
Read more…