how to buy siphon coffee maker in UK
On line there is no answer were to buy balancing siphon coffee maker I need few for store in Croatia and coming to England to visit help me out!!!!!!!!!!
Read more…On line there is no answer were to buy balancing siphon coffee maker I need few for store in Croatia and coming to England to visit help me out!!!!!!!!!!
Read more…Shot this with a sony 7.1 MP point and shoot camera. Edited in imovieHD '08. First attempt at making a how to video.
Let me know what you think. I have a higher quality version on youtube but it took too long to upload on my site so I'm using Vim
i am just new to this world of coffee.all along i was known for my love for coffee and tea.i was also made to believe that i make good coffee and tea (by all friends and relatives who were not exposed to good coffee shops).though i had my cups at 'co
Read more…i really really wanted to get my self trained as barista and was in real need of it as i finalised a shop for starting a coffee and ice cream shop, but for whatever reasons it just couldn't happen.becoming part of Barista Exchange, taking part in dis
Read more…Shawn Steiman, coffee author, scientist and consultant from Hawaii, writes in his recent blog: "In Hawai‘i, the blending of Kona coffee with imported coffee is a regular controversy...If Kona coffee blends were made illegal, the market would not only
Read more…First off I realize that this is pretty short notice, and not the worlds best first post, so I apologize in advance for that.
So I recently confirmed that I will be volunteering at the GLRBC in Milwaukee and am looking for a place to stay for the t
My group just arrived in New Jersey. Got checked into our hotel. Now we are looking for something do do in the coffee nerd world. Anybody know of any events or throwdowns in the city that might be going on? Any assistance in this matter would be r
Read more…Hi, I just received new titanium burrs for our anfim. I was wondering if anyone has experience with breaking them in. We replaced them yesterday and ran about 5lbs of coffee thru. And since have gone thru about 2 more lbs. Our shots are coming ou
Read more…Hello,
It's been suggested that we, the barista exchange community might be able to compile a set of definitions and standards for espresso and classic drinks. Once completed, this list could be a resource for anyone that was looking for common definitions
Read more…Greetings, Neighbor!
As you have probably noticed, specialty
coffee in the United States is undergoing a Renaissance. The Pacific
Northwest has long been at the forefront of the coffee industry in the
United States, pushing the envelope both in terms
We purchased a used grinder for our cafe opening next month and the inside of the hopper and the dosing chamber are heavily stained with rancid coffee oils. Can anyone give me some advice on how best to clean the hopper and dosing chamber insides eff
Read more…Barista Magazine just reported that the SouthWest regional has been canceled?! Supposedly, this is due to insufficient sponsorship.
Can anyone confirm?
A Zombie shuffles into your shop and orders a cup of coffee. What do you do! You can't serve 'em a bright hair raising Kenya or fruit bomb Ethiopia. I mean, these Zombies be fragile creatures who just can't handle the bright stuff. They'd disintegrat
Read more…Yep, for the reals. There is an all new Roasters Guild forum right here
http://forums.roastersguild.org/index.php
Everything is on the up-and-up, non-anonymous, and organized in order to further discussion. The board is viewable to all, but you have to
Anyone got any suggestions? We are currently using a Bunn 2 pound grinder (which we borrowed), and own a Curtis 2 pound grinder (Which sounds like we're grinding nails and bolts. Just way too loud). Both are huge black boxes. They work, but there
Read more…I have a newly renovated La Marzocco AV Linea 4 group with 4 portafilters and pump now available. In great condition with new wiring. Located in Columbia, MO. I'm asking $3,600 plus shipping. More photos can be available upon request.
the restaurant i work at only has one size of cup for lattes and cappucinos, about 6 ounces. i'm having trouble making a notable difference between the two so i've been pouring caps as doubles and lattes as singles. is there a better way i could be d
Read more…