I would like to hear some thoughts on espresso cocktails. Are there any worth the experience? I am taking a trip to Portland soon and would like to know if there are any places serving an exquisite espresso alcoholic drinks.
much to my sadness, i tried to register for the great lakes barista comp and was told it was full. does anyone know if they have wait lists available? i'm a little heart-broken and want to know if my hard work will go to waste....
I like to put up a few thoughts out regarding an increasing dilemma in the coffee trade. And need as much input as possible to interpret and predict trends. It should not be a your against my opinion, but more like a brainstorm from various perspecti
Wondering if anyone has heard of a church running a full-time cafe (5 days a week at least). If so do you have the name/location so I can contact them?
Ive got a wedding to cater later this spring & the mother has requested something "Brazilian" in theme to be on the menu. Apparently the groom went to Brazil on a missions trip & the grooms cake has brazil on it so she wants something on the coffee b
Wondering for a little insight: Rossi (potentially RR45? All I know is that the customer traded folding tables for his grinder... good times, restaurant coffee) grinder that simply won't dial in. I pulled the grind ring in until the burrs
"The 2010 South East Regional Barista Competition was
held February 19-21 in Atlanta GA. This year's SERBC champion was Lemuel Butler from Counter Culture Coffee winning the final round with a
Our shop usually orders apple and cran/rasp ciders from our local coffee distributor. However they have been running out often. I have placed calls and emails to the manufacturer to buy direct, but they won't respond. Does anyone know of another comp
Closed my business because I'm moving to Costa Rica & still have 30 bottles of various Monin Sauces & syrups that have been unopened. I'm selling the lot of them for $100 plus shipping. That's only $3.33 per bottle!
The flavors include:
3 Caramel Sau
We displayed our premium European Espresso, Malabar Gold Supreme, at the recent Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco. The Food Channel shot a video and posted it on YouTube.
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the breakfast war with McDonalds. Looks like SBUX is forming quite and aliance ... maybe they'll offer pour over out the drive thru win
So .... West coasties.. What are ya thoughts on Tully's ... I just joined the company and to be honest..... Well ... I wanted to hear it from someone elses mouth... Or not disprove me ... What do u think about Tully's coffee Co.??
Here at the BV roastery, we've been working a lot on our espresso, both the roast and the actual shot, and we just realized that we've all been timing our shots differently. Most of us start the timer when the espresso actually starts dropping in to
Anyone know if someone has translated the Japanese text of the Free Pour Latte Art Handbook by Hiroshi Sawada? I've got the book, which is usable with its meager English captions, but I'm sure there is much more to be gleaned in terms of technique fr
Hi! I'm curious to get everyone's feed back on the above listed discussion title. Have you encountered any situations? Are there any *current* controversies or laws against certain coffee trading? Are there any countries we, as Americans, don't do bu
Come enjoy a marvelous double ristretto (we use 14 grams of freshly
ground coffee per usual espresso serving), great Indian teas, yummy
cakes and many other goodies. Non-smoking, free Wi-Fi internet.
can anyone give me some feedback on sweetbird syrups? Does anyone use them in their shop? We are currently using Monin syrups, but are considering other options. Any info would be most useful. thank you.