Diedrich IR-3 roast profiles
I would like to see what other profiles work best for people on this roaster.
Read more…I would like to see what other profiles work best for people on this roaster.
Read more…Anyone have any suggestions on a good profile for ethiopian sidamo on this roaster? Running into flat notes in taste, drops off at the end.
So how would you handle a customer who is incredably rude to one of your barista? Rude doesn't really cover it... The customer has passivly threatened the barista and clearly Just does not care for her and will tell anybody who will listen so. The cu
Read more…Hey guys,
My girlfriend and I are going to visit Seattle in the beginning of June! I'm looking for an affordable hotel close to Stumptown/Victrola ish area.. Can someone please provide some advice? It'd be much appreciated!!
I am leaving for Jamaican on a sort of self-made service trip on friday and will be in Magadee(spelling?) Bay for ten days. It's not really a dedicated origin trip. But as a Barista and just-beginning roaster for my shop, I am curious about how I c
Read more…does rest time after the roast have an effect on the body and mouth feel of the coffee? What exactly develops during rest time and C02 release?
Read more…Cultivar Coffee & Tea is located in Dallas, Texas. Pioneered by two coffee enthusiasts who appreciate every coffee for what it truly isand are committed to taking whatever steps necessary to highlight the amazing, unique character in every coffee. W
Read more…Got back to Louisville a couple days ago after attending Coffee Fest in NYC/Jersey. Now that I've had some time to decompress, I just want to send out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who made the trade show and latte art competition such a pleasant exp
Read more…I have a naked portafilter for my linea 4EE lamarzocco, i have played around with it with some nice results, but i was wondering if anybody could tell me what different results mean about my extractions. For example, i know that if a shot is slow
Read more…Sioux Falls has begun monthly latte art challenges and would like to set up a challenge between the two cities of Sioux Falls and Minneapolis. Are any MPLS area baritsas interested?
Read more…TO ALL TECHIES, ENGINEERS AND BUILDERS OF THE MACHINE:
I am interested about learning more technical aspects of the machine, specifically the Synesso Hydra, Mirage , Speedster and of course the sweet Slayer. How does one learn the anatomy of these mac
Our shop is getting a 2-group Marzocco Linea but in the meantime we may have to make do with a 1-group Rio that's already available for use. Anyone have experience with using the Rio Junior (or the Astoria Junior) in a commercial setting? Any conce
Read more…Anyone know who is streaming, tweeting, blogging, etc any of the action in the Meadowlands Coffee Fest this weekend?
Read more…Local hangout on the westside between Venice and Culver City pulling Hair Bender shots straight outta Stumptown.
Read more…
Competitor registration for the 2010 United States Barista Championship opens this Wednesday March 10th! Here is the official registration information for this year’s competition:
Registration for the 2010 USBC will be offered in stages. All regiona
Our shop is looking into a new bagging method because our current system is costing us a ton of money. We are using Pack Plus and we get these copper metallic air-lock vented bags and then we have labels that we print out to stick on the bags.
What
Yes, that's right. It runs on coffee. Details here: http://www.greendiary.com/entry/world-s-first-coffee-powered-car-unveiled/
Read more…Hi all. I'm just a newbie enthusiast--not in the biz--and hope you'll forgive a simpleton question or two. At home I drink espresso shots or else Americanos made with an Aeropress, mypressi Twist, or moka pot. For the Americanos, of course, I make th
Read more…so i hooked up my first semi-auto machine today. actually my first machine ever. its a refurbished 3 group 85 series la san marco. my issue is that im getting air through my group heads when i turn any of them on. Ive tried everything that i know h
Read more…