The newest coffee shop in Central Florida.
We are located directly acrossed the street from the Daytona Beach Speedway!!
In the business and pleasure district of Daytona Beach.
We offer specialty espresso drinks and gourmet sandwichs, salads, and
Think about it; your shop might be replaced by a stovetop steamer and a hand-grinder paired to a Mypressi Twist.
It pulled a couple of unbelievable shots, and a string of just plain good dependable spro. Real espresso, too. Tiger striping and fleckin
Wondering how often folks power off their espresso machine. Unfortunately, I don't have a "user manual" for my Xeos Conti machine, so I don't have any idea what they recommend.
I would like to seek your ideas in creative coffee tasting, like pairing coffee with certain food, demonstration of certain unique coffee tasting culture or coffee ritual, o
I’m an experienced barista that recently ventured into the roasting side of the industry, can anyone suggest any other educational / networking websites for someone that is looking for the newest, best, and most innovative information the coffee indu
So... being new to the area and all, I'm a little out of touch with what I'm assuming is a "already in existence" weekly/monthly coffee culture. There's certainly a strong showing of quality baristas around here... where the throwdowns at? Coffee cra
So I have a totally hypothetical situation that I need some "consumer" views on. Two companies, different parts of the country. Both have an online presence and are selling essentially the same thing. Both have no current plans to branch out of their
A few months back I strolled into a local specialty tea shop here in Winston Salem. Upon my entering I noticed a vacuum coffee brewer and inquired the man behind the counter about it. I had heard of these before... evidently they make for a wonderful
i am just new and zero for coffee and you may laugh on my queries found to be silly but please reply seriously.
i opened a discussion titled 'barista with/without a machine' few days back,and thanks to all those who replied and who couldn't. all most
My coffee house has been open for about 3 1/2 years and I feel the need for a boost! Other than the full range of beverages, I serve a large variety of homemade pastries and panini sandwiches, as well as just adding some new breakfast items such as b
A friend of mine is looking to purchase a 5 kilo roaster and is looking at a Toper. I am not familiar with the brand of model and wanted to see if any has used one and could give me some feedback. any information would be great.
Here we are, two weeks from opening!! Yes, we are opening up in the middle of race week, wow...Pray for us! Check out this link to our story in the Daytona Beach News- Journal!
I'm taking a short break from reading Bruce Miletto's "Effective and Essential Marketing for the Specialty Coffee Retailer" (great book by the way) and was thinking about the option of roasting in store..
Now, I've asked the broad question about roa
I was thinking about grinding coffee this morning..
I understand that for drip coffee, the ground coffee should have a consistency similar to that of sand. But how much does this vary with different coffees with different densities and other charact
We have the chance to work with a fair amount of single origin coffees-around 14 in stock at any time, many of them work great as espresso-some do not. We also specialize in light roasts, so this of course means some of the shots we get from say a Ce
Many people have decided to expand or diversify their menu. There are classic combo's like bakery/coffee or breakfast/coffee and there are newer combos like yogurt/coffee and coffee/bar. Are there combo's you see out there or combos your doing that a
Hey BX,
I'm proud to announce that as of last Wednesday, Eric Hammond and I have bought a shop in Pearland, TX.
Our company will be called Pearland Coffee Roasters. We bought all the assets of Antigua Coffee House and we will operate the store under
Hey all.
At my shop we have a La Marzocco Linea 3 group machine and we have recently purchased giggleurs for the machine. Does anyone know how to install these or a website I could go to for directions on installation? Your help would be greatly appr