All Discussions (5553)

Sort by

Espresso temps?

Hey all, I am using a 3-group Rancilio Classe 6 (lever). I am having a hard time pulling any decent shots as most of them are either bitter or sour depending on how slow or quick the shots are being pulled. As far as I can tell without using a scace

Read more…
0 Replies

Espresso Temps?

Hey all, I am using a 3-group Rancilio Classe 6 (lever). I am having a hard time pulling any decent shots as most of them are either bitter or sour depending on how slow or quick the shots are being pulled. As far as I can tell without using a scace

Read more…
0 Replies

Best type of courses

I have been thinking about going back to school to take some business courses. And one day I want to open my own cafe. I have taken some business courses in high school and I really enjoyed that time. What kind of courses have any of you taken? Did y

Read more…
0 Replies

18 Days

Blog Page As the majority of the country starts to save up for the Holidays, I’ve started saving right along with them, but for a completely different reason: I’m moving to the West Coast. I’m truly excited about the move. Sure it’s a fresh start i

Read more…
0 Replies