All Discussions (5553)

Sort by

Non-Syrup Flavoring

I was wondering if anyone has experimented with or uses means of flavoring lattes/other espresso drinks with anything other than syrups? I'm not absolutely opposed to the idea, but I am a bit turned off by the thought of artificial flavoring. Does a

Read more…
0 Replies

Organic Coffee

I was wondering how important having organic coffee is to customers. First, I admit I understand the appeal, and all things being equal (flavor, cost, etc), I would certainly prefer to have a cup of coffee knowing the beans were not produced with sy

Read more…
0 Replies

Throw Away Your Tamper!

Now that I've got your attention.... :grin: Brady and I decided that this weekend has been kinda slow on BX, so I thought I would generate some controversy. Please consider the following: We performed an experiment at Counter Culture's Training Cen

Read more…
0 Replies