All Discussions (5553)
How have you benefited from bX? Your stories please.
Hey guys. I am curious to hear some stories on how people have benefited from using the bX site. I am constantly trying to keep it fresh and add features and would love to hear from retailers, baristas, consumers, farmers, etc., stories or ways you h
Read more…KaffeCaffe
KaffeCaffe is a new café in Quezon City that offers specialty gourmet coffee, pastries and light meals. Located in the busy corner of Banawe and Ma. Clara, KaffeCaffe offers a wide selection of wonderfully roasted, freshly ground and excellently bre
Read more…Siuslaw River Coffee Roasters
Great coffeeshop with a deck overlooking the river. You can enjoy fresh roasted coffee and fabulous homemade pies and pastries outside on the deck, or sitting by the cozy river rock stove. Lots of great gift items!
Read more…Milkchiller looks super cool
Has anybody tried this piece of equipment? http://www.hubert.com/store/products.asp?A=SB.22194.51997&An=966+38+143+275&N=966+38+143+275&src=mp543&ei=3212508 It seems like it would save tons of time!
Read more…Languages for Translation Feature
Hi all bXers. If you have not noticed yet, I have included a full website translation feature up in the top right corner. I can add just about any language so I am asking all you global members what language you would like me to add? Thanks, Matt
Read more…Stumpjack Coffee Co.
"Best coffee shop in the state, as far as I'm concerned. David and Kim (and Glen) make you feel welcome and appreciated in many ways. The coffee is roasted just a few blocks away and is delivered fresh on a regular basis. The beverage selection is pr
Read more…Longbottom Coffeehouse
Longbottom Coffeehouse features a full breakfast and lunch menu served in a relaxed and cheerful atmosphere. We prepare all our menu items with fresh local ingredients and feature real smokehouse barbecue entrees on Thursdays and Fridays. Longbottom
Read more…Anna Banana's (NW 21st)
Set in a renovated home, this coffee shop makes for a great stop-off any time of day. Professionals often drop in for a hot cup of java, while alternative types hang out, grooving to the music and leafing through the selection of magazines. Comfy fur
Read more…Financing your Specialty Coffee Shop
Recently I finalized financing for my shop and I wanted most of you who are currently in the process to be aware of 2 major items; experience and collateral. We were face with these 2 major obstacles and it really made an impact on our ability to get
Read more…flooring?
Hi, We are opening our first shop later in Decemeber in a brand new space(just building now) and are trying to come up with some flooring options. We are on a budget - but I guess who isn't? and I'd love to hear of any tips for flooring in a coffee h
Read more…HELP
The name of my business is called Bean and Bean, and it is an organic café. I am currently gathering information, ideas and equipment for my business, but there are many other things that I need to prepare and know before I launch my new business, es
Read more…Stumptown- Downtown
Downtown Portland's Stumptown location opened in April of 2003. Situated in the old Pokerface location, this location offers one of the best beer and wine selections in Portland, in addition to the peerless coffee drinks. There is also a large select
Read more…Stumptown- Downtown
Downtown Portland's Stumptown location opened in April of 2003. Situated in the old Pokerface location, this location offers one of the best beer and wine selections in Portland, in addition to the peerless coffee drinks. There is also a large select
Read more…Stumptown- The Annex
The Annex opened in 2005 just two doors down from Stumtown's Belmont cafe. It is a nice place to sit for a cup of coffee, pick up a pound or two of beans, or just enjoy the relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Read more…Stumptown- The Ace
The Ace opened in 2007, in the lobby of Portland's Ace Hotel. Try any of Stumptown's many coffees, pick up a pound or two of beans, and enjoy the magnificent hotel lobby setting.
Read more…Stumptown- Belmont
Located beside the Aalto Lounge and (what used to be) Seaplane, our Belmont location is beautiful and spacious. Our Belmont store opened in the Spring of 2001 and has since become a cornerstone of the neighborhood.
Read more…Kaldi's Coffeehouse - DeMun
The first Kaldi's of the St. Louis variety. Great espresso and drip coffee selections highlighted by a unique café and a great vegetarian food selection. Closes at 9pm on Sundays.
Read more…Moto-Espresso Coffee Cart
When you visit the cute, little Moto-Espresso Coffee Cart you're in for some fun. Experience the European style, on the spot coffee.or espresso drink. Customers like the outdoors and are often at the ocean with a cup of Moto-Espresso. Their warm and
Read more…