Greens Coffee Roaster
Greens's owner is Japanese Siphon Coffee Champion. Espresso is also excellent !! Their Probat Roaster is so cooool !
Read more…Greens's owner is Japanese Siphon Coffee Champion. Espresso is also excellent !! Their Probat Roaster is so cooool !
Read more…ESI tells me that the 6mm faux ruby gigleurs are only for the GB-5. Well, I want to put them on my Linea, and I don't think I'm the first person to do this. I am perplexed as to why ESI was so emphatic about this, but I just need to know whether or n
Read more…Over the past six months we've undergone a major change of staff, and realized that we need to step up our training program. We strive to hire people with experience whenever neccessary, but in order to meet our staffing needs, we do often have to se
Read more…We're currently using organic dillanos. I want to use Counter Culture or Higher Grounds, both fairly local roasters that are fair trade and organic. I manage the shop by myself, the corporate office for the company is 3 hours away... they want the co
Read more…I must admit I was caught of guard, when stopping in this cafe. I have had my share of small shop disappointments. Roland not only was he knowledgeable, but eager to learn more, and very customer service oriented.After taking a tour of the place, it
Read more…Are you a barista in the North East of the UK? Are you on Facebook? Feel free to join the facebook group Barista Northeast! Cheers, Chris.
Read more…What are your thoughts on the single portafilter? For a single shot, does anyone pull a double and pour out the second?
Read more…I'm training Lily, El Salvador's barista champion, for the upcoming WBC and we would like to know if someone knows of a method or equipment for preheating the cups before prep time, so she doesn't lose time during prep time warming them with hot wate
Read more…Not really...Any have or know of where I can get just different coffee warez?.. They can be usable or for display..I love collecting all types of coffee junk...the older, the more unique the better..I'm sure someone out there has a garage full of "ju
Read more…Who else is goin? I did all that paperwork jive last week. I'm just about to head to the shop to practice, and was wonderin this question. Plus, anything else havin to do with this comp @ CoffeeFest Seattle is more than welcome here, too!
Read more…Finally a place to get coffee after 3pm in NJ! And even better-- the coffee is great and freshly roasted every day. The place is owned by brothers, Jersey natives who love good coffee and good wine and couldn't afford to open a vineyard. Lucky us who
Read more…Hey all! I don't know if this is old news or not (recently I've been a bad Barista Exchange member), but we just saw an American Express commercial featuring Doug Zell of Intelligentsia Coffee. Rock on Intelligentsia!! I wish AE would have used the I
Read more…A Culinary Revolution - “This little renaissance is rooted in the old world ideas where small is beautiful and freshness dominates and determines the quality of what we eat and drink.” “Coffee goes through 20 sets of hands, before it reaches the cus
Read more…My buddy just moved to Princeton, NJ to go to seminary at Princeton Theological. Obviously Ninth Street and Grumpy are within a relatively decent range, but are there shops that are in his immediate vicinity that could blow his mind?
Read more…So when I am working the bar I get the periodic 'latte, no foam' order. Sometimes I ignore it and pour them a latte w/ art, sometimes I heed the request. What do you all think? Do you give them a flat, crappy latte that is not all it can be just bec
Read more…I am currently trying very very very hard to find a barista opening in Olso, Norway, but honestly i have no idea how to do that!!! Help Thanks, Penka
Read more…Sunday Night: 2 hours round trip to pick up catering equipment and load car Monday: 3 hours training in college coffee shop, 5 hour shift at coffee bar, 5 hours catering Tuesday: 4 hours with other job, 4 hours training with group of 20 and 1 hour cl
Read more…Hello all! This is my first post around here, which is kind of cool. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about what to plan for money-wise to take part in a competition? I've wanted to sign up for the last couple of years, but have yet to
Read more…(South East USA) A customer walks in to your shop and wants an espresso based beverage and a pastry... does he/she go place the drink order with the barista and pick up the pastry from some sort of grab-n-go and then go pay at the register ??? OR Do
Read more…I'm going to be up in Seattle for CoffeeFest and I was wondering what the good cafes are in the downtown area. I'm looking for places that have a good mocha and a great ambiance. I've looked at the cafe reviews section, but didn't find any for Seattl
Read more…