Upper Crust Bakery
Upper Crust Bakery is full service bakery in the Magnolia neighborhood. We specialize in fresh bread, pastries, desserts, and espresso. We proudly serve Herkimer espresso and single origin coffees.
Read more…Upper Crust Bakery is full service bakery in the Magnolia neighborhood. We specialize in fresh bread, pastries, desserts, and espresso. We proudly serve Herkimer espresso and single origin coffees.
Read more…~Beautiful Freedom of Expression Enveloped in Coffee, Music, Poetry, Art~
Read more…What or who was it that ignited your interest in the coffee industry? What fuels your passion for coffee? I would love to hear your thoughts, and stories!
Read more…Holding down the Mid Atlantic as one of the best roasters in the US. This is both their roastery and their first cafe, recently remodeled to let people take advantage of viewing the roasting process. They also added a new Loring Smart Roast, and step
Read more…Albina Press has some of the best coffee and dedicated Barista's in Portland, located in the up and coming Mississippi neighborhood in what was previously the Pacific Switchboard gallery. A modern and large lobby with an array of comfortable seating
Read more…My husband found this article about lighting plans: http://www.americanlightingassoc.com/info_lighting6.php But when he started plotting it out on the floor plan it looked like overkill. What is the lighting like in your shop? What sort of mix of pot
Read more…At Common Roots Cafe, they serve good food made from scratch--using high quality, local, organic, and fair-trade ingredients. They opened in July of 2007 with a committment to provide support for local farmers, operate in an environmentally responsib
Read more…So what's the word on this year's smackdown via coffeefest? Has it lost it's luster?
Read more…Hi, I am interested in reusable bags...so far it seems as earthwisebags.com is my best bet..has anyone else ordered any? Thanks, Katie
Read more…Just wondering who's going to be at Coffee Fest Seattle? We just got notice that my husband Steve Fritzen and one of our Batista's, Anna Barnett, were excepted into the Millrock Latte Art Competition.
Read more…In response to the Starbucks thread Chris DeMarse said, "[The prevalence of Starbucks] paired with a working-class town that has not yet developed a taste or understanding of gourmet coffee has hurt us a bit." This got me thinking... I have been doi
Read more…Dunn Brothers in Linden Hills is currently owned and operated by Brian and Carrie Ehlers. Dunn Brothers as a franchise is known for the fact that they roast on site daily, they take consideration in milk texturizing and are trained in using the scoop
Read more…Has anyone heard of these? I thought I heard about them being demoed at the show in Minneapolis but I can't find a brand or anything about them...I thought they sounded like a good idea but does anyone have experience with them?
Read more…I was at Reg Barber's today to get some tamper work done and i picked up a Ripple base. I have not been back to the shop yet and will not be for a few days. In the mean time does anyone have any feedback on this yet? By the way, Reg just got in two p
Read more…Hi , Any who can help us in sourcing Barista series or Cafe 98 series of brewers and Compak Coffee grinders models are K6 and R80 kindly let me know or email me at marktmathews@gmail.com
Read more…Hello fellow BXers I have used the craigslist route for the last 5-6 years. I have had mixed results. I have posted on barista exchange as well. No responses. Any other ideas? Jeeez it shouldn't be so hard to find good employees in barista mecca Port
Read more…Hidden and lovely place with a beautiful cafe out overlooking lush green forests.
Read more…How can managers filter apathy from shops with an 8 hour admin limit per week? Why do college students stop giving a shit so easily or refuse to have any positivity whatsoever in their workplace? Any suggestions?
Read more…