Full list of 600 Sbux locations to close
Just an FYI - the full list is linked in this article on MSNBC.com today http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25740815/
Read more…Just an FYI - the full list is linked in this article on MSNBC.com today http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25740815/
Read more…I have been thinking about competing in a barista competition locally for a long time but I don't even know where to start. I have improved considerably over the last month but I have failed at putting up pictures. My shots are consistently ristretto
Read more…I heard out there somewhere in coffee land a shop was using paper cups for all iced drinks. That resonated with me. I have limited space and I am always running to get 3 sizes of solo pastic cups. We always have paper of course, it is easy to manage.
Read more…

I am looking to buy a good, probably used, sample roaster-preferably gas. Any leads? Thanks
Read more…I've been playing with the idea of becoming a service tech. and getting BEST certified. Does anyone have any leads on companies that service espresso equipment in MI that I might be able to get in on at an entry level?
Read more…Dear all, it past more than 10 days from WBC 2008 and i can find only one post on this great site about WBC and what was there. To be honest ( and it's not that i was competing and i need more attraction) but WBC it self deserves more, and bcos of al
Read more…I am looking for a cupping course in Northern California (preferably in the Bay Area). I know that Boot Coffee has a great cupping/roasting course but I am trying to find something more focussed on cupping (similar to what Coffee Lab International ha
Read more…please, move the picture with dollar bill with the stupid writing on cos this site is over that kind of behavior. that guy who visited murky's coffee is a bastard who dont know anything about coffee, but more important, he dont know anything about hu
Read more…i'm from indonesia and i'm looking for a good owner wants to take care his cafe and take me as consultant coffee b'couse i already have a skiil for latteart,now i'm working for @box cafe at ratu plasa building,if u is owner looking for a good barista
Read more…my company will buy new machine. 1.Faema jubile E61 2. La cimbali m39 dosatron 3. La cimbali m29 selectron 4. Faema E92 elite 5. Faema Emblema A 6. simoneli Appia 7. Ransilio classe 10
Read more…You know her as the editor of Barista Magazine. You might know her from her WBC work since it's inception. You might know her from her recurring roll on The Office. She wears many hats, but today she wears a Birthday hat! Happy Birthday Sarah! (
Read more…Hello to all! We have changed our cup design and we are going to give away our leftovers to whomever wishes to come and get some. All cases are 100 cups. We have 8 oz and 20 in cases and then 12 and 16 in rolls. We also have the lids for these al
Read more…We are selling a large powder mixer that is too small for our company. It holds about 500lbs of powder and mixes it correctly for most recipes in about 3-4 minutes. It is in perfect condition inside and out, but it does have a small electrical prob
Read more…I don't beleive in the perfect espresso, i love the fact that espresso blends, and tastes are wild, varied and artistic... I've just been offered the opportunity to work with some different roasters on creating an espresso blend for use in the UKBC
Read more…HEY!!! So, the day after our Ride On!!! Bikes to Rwanda fundraising event. I totally jacked my ankle on the ride home last night (goddamn Maker's Mark), but fatal injuries aside, it was a total, and complete, SUCCESS. Thats right. We not only raised
Read more…I am just going to put this out there as is. Anyone have any thoughts on these?
Read more…