All Discussions (5553)

Sort by

Daily Taste Variations

I work at a micro-roaster with a cafe in the front where I pull shots. Our roaster is a 15lbs capacity and we're pretty small scale but expanding all the time. This is my first an only position as a barista and have been doing for over a year now. M

Read more…
0 Replies

GELATO

Recently we started serving Gelato at the shop I work at. I have been exploring the world of gelato and also experimenting with cold drinks. I recently discovered that a dab of our all natural syrup and a scoop of gelato over san pellegrino is the mo

Read more…
0 Replies

MILK!!!

I'm sure milk prices are hurting all of us. Anyone have a Magic Milk answer or do you just continue to deal with suppliers raising prices? Anyone tried Goodcow milk? How about getting a couple of cows and putting them on the roof?

Read more…
0 Replies

Cup suggestions?

Hi, Just trying to find some cups for our place (Jan opening) and was hoping to hear some suggestions. I like the classic clean ones, not writing all over them multi coloured etc. What are the most popular sizes for latte and cappuccino? Is there som

Read more…
0 Replies

Rex Royal Super Auto?

Hi, I'm very new to the espresso culture but would like to hear if anyone knows anything about a "Rex Royal Super Automatic" from Switzerland. I understand the hesitation regarding super automatics (or think I do) but if the machine is able to produc

Read more…
0 Replies