Many of you are offering a wide variety of coffees in your shop. Do you have a seperate price for each coffee or do you cost average coffees of similar price range to keep the menu simple?
I am in the design phase of my little cafe and would like my espresso machine/counter height lowered. (I am 5' 7".) Is there a typical "barista" counter height used in other coffee shops?
hey bx-ers...my old sunbeam electric perculator has been gathering dust up on the shelf for too many years now! i want to put it back to work...not brewing coffee, jeez no!--those perculators made about the worst brew ever! i will have to research
I've recently acquired a GB5, and am thinking about adding the so called "barista lights" La Marzocco is now offering from the factory. In my space the work surface of the machine is quite dark so some illumination would be much appreciated. Has an
How are youz folks storing yer roasted beans scheduled for brewing? I'm thinking a bout putting beans in airtight glass containers and keeping them out of direct interior lighting. My situation is I will have about 60 lbs of beans on hand from a coup
Been wracking my brain, trying to figure out a way to maintain my commitment to brewing by the cup freshness, and also be able to provide a cup of coffee for that customer in a freakin' rush, without having to resort to putting French pressed coffee
Purest Café would like to treat all baristas & roasters & producers & personel in the coffee world to a special Honey Macchiato (50% off)!!! Happy Holidays!!!
I am currently reworking part of our barista training materials, specifically regarding scalding milk. I am looking for resources that have any information on the temperature at which milk scalds and how this is affected by elevation and th
I was just wondering as a general consensus if any other coffee roaster check up on wholesale customers to check quality control with your product, especially if they advertise the use of your product?
the coffee hound, began in march of 2002 with a fantastic looking mobile unit...now we are 3 permanent locations in va. & nc. we are dedicated to serving the equestrian community, located in raeford, nc., at carolina horse park, raleigh, nc., at the
How do retailers feel about getting customers to stop using paper cups? Regardless of recycled material, compostables, corn plastic, or any of those materials, wouldn't it be better just to keep all to-go cups out of the trash?
Anyone have a good recommendation on drive thru headsets? I am asked by customers on a regular basis and don't have anything to recommend. Anything helps.
I was just wondering if any business owner has used any tax preparation software like turbo tax for their coffee business. I've gone through an accountant before, now they want way too much. I do most of the work anyway - they just insert the numbe
I've been working today on putting together a "Fundamentals for Baristas" training packet. Ran across something interesting regarding "The 4 M's"... there seems to be a bit of disagreement regarding what they are in Italian.