I've noticed that there are a few things that if you add them to drinks, they will curdle milk, and I was wondering about things that might ruin an espresso shot by adding them before the milk. For instance, raspberry syrup seems to do funky things
I've heard a few people on here and other places recommend using rice to clean the residues from your grinder, and that idea intrigues me. (We use dual Mazzer Super Jolly Timers, just in case anyone is curious.)
Hey..I live in Renton Washington and I am looking for a job at a coffee shop/drive thru, OR at a roastery. I have 8 years barista experiance and I am looking to change things up but would like to stay in the coffee bizz. Give me a shout. Thanks.
Gathering Grounds Coffee is located in Atlanta, GA in the Historic Kirkwood District. It is a small, cozy shop which features specialty coffee, desserts, breakfast foods, smoothies, frappes, ice cream, pound cake, and live music/spoken-word performan
Do you have a food handlers card and OLCC? 4 -10pm shifts are available! These are challenging solo shifts involving lots of cleaning etc. So if you are not a hard worker these shifts are not going to be a good fit. Thanks Brendan
I am interested to find out how you guys like an espresso. What are the taste/flavor/body/aroma you guys look at when you have an espresso? What exactly are you expectations? Does it have to be something chocolaty, or something clean and
Okay, so I want a fair trade chocolate sauce that has no HFCS or Fructose. I've recently been convinced of the argument to ban HFCS, and I'm starting with my shop. What do you use?
Hello all, i am visiting europe in july this year and will staying between 2 nights to 2 weeks in these places...paris, london, holland, germany, maybe belguim. I am a keen barista who loves to keep learning about coffee, roasting, tasting-cupping, e
I have been using cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, demerra sugar and assam tea. It seems pretty good. Anyone have a great recipe they would be willing to share?
As we move forward elevating the quality of our additives to match our coffees encountered a bit of a new dilema. Have made our own chocolate sauce for quite some time, though currently re-formulating it taking it to a true chocoholic gourmet level.
We are looking for an experienced barista for our new modern roastery-cafe,based in one of the best district of Paris. If your ready to
rock on a Strada,pour over bar,hario kona and other goodies come join
our team. If don't speak french,it's not a p
We are located at: 1111 Cumberland Crossing, Valparaiso, Indiana 46383
We are proudly serving Carouso's Coffee to our customers. Our menu is extensive though priced reasonably. In stock we carry a single origin Brazilian espresso along with a tradit
Hey all, or should I say y'all? I was wondering if anyone happens to know of some excellent coffee in Savannah, Georgia. My barista bf and I are relocating and as much as we enjoy critiquing each others home brewing methods (he's a pour over, I am
I would love to hear from Filipino Oversea Baristas, Friends..... working in Korea, Japan, China, Australia, Europe, America, etc....hows coffee industry there with regards to retail business, job opportunities? Share your experience and thoughts...