CoffeeFest Seminars
CoffeeFest had a lot of great seminars. Which was your favorite and why?
CoffeeFest had a lot of great seminars. Which was your favorite and why?
I have started a Poll asking the question, "How Many Cups of Coffee Do You Drink Per Day?"
You can answer here in the comments or on the Poll's Official Page to participate.
The Choices are:
(a) 1-3 Cups
(b) 3-5 Cups
(c) 5-7 Cups
(d) Cups? I Drink Pots!
(e
Hi Friends,
We are looking for Indonesian coffees on a small qty for one of our coffee shops in INDIA, request every one to pass the message who know the small & marginal growers from Indonesia. similarly we could help you in sourcing coffees from In
I'm about to begin in the wonderful world of roasting. If there's one thing I've learned about being a barista (3 years experience) it is that knowledge is an invaluable tool to help you develop your craft. This leads me to my question:
What resourc
Hello Everyone,
Are there any shops in the Seattle Area using Astra espresso machines? In particular the Gourmet. I've got a customer up there wanting to put one in his house & he would love to see one in action. Let me know & I'll send him you're way to buy some dr
Read more…We are a specialty coffee shop and venue located in Western Price Hill (a section of Cincinnati Ohio). Our coffee bar features the original bar from the building's former life as a night club/bar, seating for 60 inside, seating for 20 outside (in our
Read more…So I'm currently posted up in Raleigh, NC and looking to make a move up to the mountains to the lovely town of Asheville. I've heard mixed things from my fellow baristas in Raleigh about cafe prospects there, anyone live in/near that area who can giv
Read more…My question is to those barista's in America either on the west coast or the east coast. How is the italian tradition in preparing coffee viewed by you. As far as the cappuccino or espresso is concerned, I ask because I am here in the United States,
Read more…So I have a very small space for our coffee house. 12feet wide, 60 feet long. Our local code officer has capped our occupancy at 15...and that includes staff!
It has worked ok for us so far. I even have room for my roaster. However, we are limited in
I want to sell my establised coffe shop. I have been in business 6 years and truly love my cafe'. I want to sell my little cafe' to someone who also loves the business and wants to continue to grow. I have not advertised or contacted an agent at this
Read more…My shop (Echo Coffee) will be opening in a couple of weeks, and so it's time I announced we are interviewing for barista positions shortly. If you live in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, or may be moving here soon, please shoot a resume to info at echo
Read more…Was looking at getting either a Baratza Vario or a Macap M4. But at Chris Coffee I saw the Cimbali Junior for 550.00 which was 100.00 off of their regular price. so I picked one up and received it on Wednesday, so now I waiting for some coffee that I
Read more…Well we did it, we made it through our first year!
Ok Ok, I know that this machine is the cause of hatred in the heart of many baristas, especially those who have been scorned by the corporate industry.
HOWEVER.
One of the cafes I'm contracting with has recently been GIVEN this machine because of
Read more…I'm buying some incredible products from my broker. Some ar organic, but I can't afford to jump full force on that band wagon since there are so many fees and hoops to jump through. Fair Trade certification seems the same way. I want to be sustainabl
Read more…Hello coffee servers, baristas and other cafe staff
I'm doing research for an article about today's cafe culture and am looking for your stories, anecdotes, opinions, advice and anything else you'd like to impart about your store's group of regular cu
Hey all, it has been a while since I posted anything on here but I have recently come up against a brick wall so to speak. I work in a shop that recently got an Astoria Plus 4 You, and while I love the machine and think it is just nifty I was wonderi
Read more…