We are seeking a passionate person interested in a career in coffee. I'm looking for someone who has a passion for coffee and wants to engage in company tastings and is willing to learn. Customer service and a desire to please our customers is a top
Ok, I have a friend with a Probat whole bag roaster. He changed it to natural gas from propane was pretty easily.
So my question: Does anyone know how easy it will be to change a Primo over to natural gas from propane? Is it simular? Anyone got any
So. thus far in my ~2 weeks of being open, i'm really happy with the roaster, and i like his coffees a lot. he gets coffee via royal importers NY and is very much in line with my coffee philosophy - roasting exactly what the bean needs and always up
We are happy to announce that this year's North East competition will be hosted by Barismo Coffee in Boston MA March 26-28, 2010. The 2010 NERBC will no longer be held along with the 2010 Mid-Atlantic Competition due to strong competitior response!
Read more…
We will open our doors @ 6am on the 30th and will remain open until we reach 40,000 cups saved.
As of End of Day Dec. 29th we have 991 cups to go. Every Cup Counts!
Spread the word!
December 30th 5:30 pm - Join us for Game Night
( Scrabble, Piction
I have been to almost every indy coffee shop in the Twin Cities, and I have talked with about half of the owners. I find it intersesting that most of them claim to have a unique shop that offers somthing different than anyone else. I want to know wha
I'm traveling to NYC, to watch the ball drop, New Years Eve... Who makes the best coffee/latte art in the city? I want to try as many cafes as possible! Thanks!!!
PS. any other food/restaurant recommendations you feel like sharing are very much appr
Can anyone help me get the settings right for my Santos Silence grinder. I've tried every setting and my crema still looks like crap. Not to mention tastewise
I was reading through some drink recipes, and I came across one for a mint lassi... Mmmm!
A lassi, for anyone unfamiliar with the drink, is an Indian yogurt-based drink. Popular flavors include the mango lassi, saffron lassi, rose lassi, and the min
Hi Dear community.
I am opening the highest quality Brazilian Coffee shop in NYC.
Will be the first in Manhattan.
I am a food service Person. I've been in this business for 13 years.
Between US and Brazil.
We are direct trade coffee, and specialist i
2010 is just around the corner. With the economy still shaky, what have you learned from this past year to improve your business? and What are your business goals for next year?
Hi Dear community.
I am opening a highest quality Brazilian Coffee shop in NYC.
Will be the first in Manhattan.
I am a food service Person. I been in this business for 13 years.
Between US and Brazil.
My contact is 1-9175435374
Fernando Aciar
Thank
What experience/advice do you have that would be helpful in posting my retail coffee store business (18 years in same community) for sale on Craigs List? How would I write my ad? I do have a like business one block away and I think they would love to
We're located in Austin TX just off the west campus of one of the largest public universities in the country.
We serve good coffee and good food at a good price. As a coffee business we're not perfect and we expect to continuously learn: from a vari
I had a small cafe & bakery in Hattiesburg, MS that I'm
selling because I'm moving to Costa Rica. Most people here are interested in just the property, and not the equipment. That is why I'm selling this lightly used, 220, 3-group Cyncra machine avai
Alright guys,
I'm planning a short trip to Austin with my wife before I open my shop in Pearland, TX.
I want to check out some of the shops up there. Where should I go?
While your at it, how bout some other cool things to do on the cheap?