Here's the situation:
I operate a roasting company. I buy/lease equipment out to potential cafes. I purchased a brand new Nuova Simonelli 2 Group Aurelia , set up for competition, smart wand and all the goodies. The shop has not opened yet, and they
self contained espresso coffee cart - fully equipped with refrigerator- water pumps, Four 5 gallons water tanks, one 8 gallon-reservoir tank- pressure pump. all in good condition.
Espresso machine- La sanmarco - Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine-With
A locally owned franchised coffee shop for sale in Parkland/Spanaway, Washington area for sale. Open for over two years. Great potential!! Serious inquiries only, please. E-mail: coffeeshopowner2007@gmail.com or call 253-226-4344. Thanks so much!!
I am new to the industry and really don't know that much about espresso machines in general let alone home espresso machines. I have to picked out two that I like, the Francis Francis x5 and the Starbucks Barista (complete opposite machines in my opi
We recently started brewing all of our coffee with a French press and we've noticed an immediate improvement to the quality of our coffee. The improvement is no surprise, but I would like to educate our customers to why the taste has improved via the
I have been using a yama siphon 5 cup brewer and like the results. The difficulty I am having is keeping the filter clean. Even after soaking in it in really hot water, I feel all of my extractions have the faintest hint of dirty coffee equipment. I
Hi,
I was given this Coffee plant as a Christmas present from a coworker. Anyone out there grow coffee plants at home? Care to share tips or pictures?
Tim
I'm going to Denver, Col this summer and am going to start researching shops in the area to visit while I'm there. However, are there any suggestions? Musts? First time I'm ever going there and I want to be able to experience as much as I can.
Hey guys,
I decided to try some Ethiopian that was roasted fairy light through the 'spro machine and got mixed results. This was roasted for syphon or plunger use and I don't like the outcome of it through the 'spro.
I get a nice coloured extractio
"Organic coffee imports to the United States and Canada posted a surprise 12 per cent volume increase in 2008 year-on-year because of health consciousness and customer habit, the North American Organic Coffee Industry Survey said Tuesday."
Interesti
I have a Rancilio grinder that has done its time… Now I’m looking for a new grinder for the shop, and hoping for some direction. Looking for a great grinder that will last for a while and also looking for the best deals out there.
Cafes tour in the Seattle area
Hi. BX baristas~ I am barista in South Korea. I am planning to Café tour start on this Saturday. I am going to fly from South Korea to Vancouver first and go to Seattle area. Do you know of any other good roaster cafes
any suggestions on where to get good pricing on Chemex drip brewers and Bodum french presses? I'm looking to order several of each for retail and for in house but haven't been able to find a good supplier.
We started out using Bodum presses which tend to crack on the bottoms . Then they quit making them -and they are working on a new plastic model. We purchased some GSI presses that work ok - but their "new improved "style has even more problems. What
Hi all,
Can anyone let me know from their experience if the Ethiopian FTO Oromia makes a decent SO espresso?
If not what are your recommendations?
Thanks
Even though Michigan is pretty depressed right now and I know a lot of places aren't hiring, I thought I'd ask anyway. If anyone needs a barista, roasting or baking assistant, food prep help or whatever...as long as it's in a quality-focused cafe aro
What software or system do you use to track expenses? I am trying to decide what software to purchase for bookkeeping. We use a payroll service for employees and already have agreat system for tracking sales, it's just the expenses part. should I jus
Ok, so this customer has come in everyday now for the past four days, (she has worn the same clothes everyday) she comes in, orders a sandwich, grabs the remote for the tv and proceeds to make herself at home for the next five hours, monopolizing the