Ambience tell's it all. An ace cafe with quite a nice coffee, food (all indonesia food) and other beverage attached. Free WiFi, without minimum order. Start your day and finish it at The BALL Cafe. Makes the hours seem like minutes.
Discover our worl
Just looking for some feedback on different brands of travel mugs, tumblers, the like. Anything you can recommend. Custom branding/printing option is a must.
Thanks
In my quest to open my own shop, I've always assumed that I would start from scratch, or maybe re-open a failed location with my own brand, style, etc. However, I'm looking at an opportunity to purchase an existing business that has been operating fo
...cant find words, they are so different. Its not a factory, its a family, its all handmade, some 40 workers, knowing their job, enjoying, living life with La Marzocco. In less than a year, they improved some 10 parts and not for change only, but fo
So I'm sure a thread like this already exists, probably multiple, but I am doing research for a paper on fairly-traded coffee and was wondering if you would want to contribute thoughts, comments, experiences, etc. Being directly involved in the coffe
Anybody have an idea of hourly charges for a mobile espresso service? LIke if someone wanted an espresso bar set up for a wedding or an art opening or a theatre gig...To provide an open bar, what would you charge?
I plan a full-service, complete menu
As of the past week or so, our main espresso grinder (Mazzer Kony) has been grinding significantly slower than usual - not due to normal grind adjustment. I took it apart and cleaned everything yesterday, put it back together, dialed it back it - no
It's coming up on our fifth year, and it's been a good summer for us. And if I don't make a note of it, who will? :)
"Editor’s Note: Vanessa Chang, is a highly talented writer living in Salt Lake City. Among her many passions is food, and her articl
Here's what he had to say about the Swiss Water process: "The old standby water decaffeination company, Swiss Water (the only attempt to brand a process), of Vancouver, Canada, is doing all the advertising while others are improving their process. We
I am currently going to school for my AAS in Foodservice Administration. Want to get as much information as possible.
I am looking to open a coffee house within 5 years. Doing alot of research right now. Want to do it right. Thinking about going to b
Is there any other coffeehouses out there who serve the Boyds' product FRESCANTE. I have been out for over two months and Boyds continues to simply tell me they are sorry for any inconvenience. I am suffering a considerable loss of revenue. PLEASE HE
Hi Everyone,
Just need your advise please. I'm new to this coffee industry and really want to learn about this coffee business and also would like to open a coffee shop in Toronto but don't know where to start. I went to LV June'09 for the Coffee Fes
Hi all! I'm new to the area and I'm looking for a great coffee shop job! If anyone knows of a business that is highering or worth looking into please let me know. :) Thank you!
Alice F.
Back in the spring, my boss and I started sampling new espresso blends for our shop and we found a great four-bean blend that I had thought would be perfect for summer. It bursted with big cranberries and had a very juicy body/feel. I figured it woul
We'd like to have our mocha, white mocha, caramel, and chai in liquid/sauce form for making drinks. This is especially important for blended and iced, but nice for hot drinks too.
What companies make good ones?
Any companies sell these in powder fo
i have people come in and want decaf. ive been able to pursuade a few to drink dark roasts instead because they appearantly have less caffeine, does anyone know what the difference really is? is there a substantial amount i can tell the customer? (i.
Latitude 23.5 in Sarasota, FL. is the newest gourmet coffee roaster to join ROASTe.com.
"I first tried owner Dimitry Erez's espresso at the Special Coffee Association of America trade show in Atlanta in April. (Giving away free espresso shots is alw
Every tuesday, Thursday, Saturday AND Sunday we get shipments of random varietys, and everytime we get stuff in I send 2 ppl up to clean and organize said room. So WHY am I always in here cleaning and organizing? Kids do your manager a favor, use tha