Hi all, I'm new here and I have a question about private party bookings. Specifically, I'm wondering if any of you do that with your shops and if so, what type of programs you offer. What is a reasonable price per hour? Does that include drinks, or a
I have a friend dear friend and lover of coffee that is moving to San Francisco today. He comes into the shop for a press pot a couple of times a week. He is on a week long road trip to the bay area with a new job at the other end. So I ask all of my
This mystery grinder came with the shop I purchased. I have no idea when it was last used. It's very dirty inside and I ran a sample size amount of Grindz through it which helped a little (obv. need much more for future use). But I would like to real
Deli-Licous Cafe Ltd - Located in the heart of the Muri Beach, Ngatangiia. We make the best coffee on the island from locally roasted beans. As well as our sumptuous food selection we offer full internet services for those who need to email friends,
we'd like to offer breakfast sandwiches. we are a bakery so we can make the bread. We're already making focaccia daily and brioche dough a few times/week. these will likely be pre-made. we have a panini grill. we're just having trouble getting our mi
Ok, so I am a bit touchy about my food, I also have a HUGE problem with parents that do not control their children. You know, the mother and father come in with two kids about age 4, then allow them to run and jump on the couch, jump and walk the rec
Hi guys. Would love to get your feedback on the new web site I am building with a couple of friends. It will go public soon, but for now we are still in beta. Disclosure – this is a commercial web site. Click here: ROASTe.com --Thanks!
OK, the name says it all I guess. Antipodean means "something or someone coming from Australia and/or New Zealand" aka "downunder". Cafes from Wellington to Melbourne, Adelaide to Auckland- and all the wee towns in between are the inspiration of this
Thinking about ordering a C-Flat custom tamper, I measured three La Marzocco double baskets with spring ridges and one La Marzocco triple basket for the naked portafilter. Also, measured was two double baskets for the Iberital - both with no ridge. T
Hey everyone,
The main espresso machine at my work decided to go on strike for the weekend so we are only able to use our 2 group for today and tomorrow until we can get a tech out on monday, which when you're running a double drive thru store, does
Ok folks, I originally wrote this yesterday. but I held off on submitting it so that I could cool off. I own a coffee house. My food recipes are my own creation, my Panini are my own creation. How do I deal with a customer who insists on bastardizing
Today I found a La Pavoni Europiccola (circa '86) at a thrift shop for $10. Heating element and plumbing seam to work fine. Only problem is that it did not come with a portafilter or a basket. Found new portafilters (~$150) and baskets (~$25) for thi
After a year of hard work, we’ve taken our new coffee site www.ROASTe.com live. Bootstrapping in this perfect-economic-storm is tough, but our ride is just starting.
Many of you provided feedback while we’ve been in a beta – thank you!
Best,
Eyal
I am a sales consultant for Chef Stack and we have a bran new machine that sits on any counter top surface, runs on 110v power, and makes hot fresh pancakes at the push of a button. We were just at Coffee Fest in Las Vegas and the machine had rave re
Well after much though I ordered a GS3 to use for catering and demos. I'm very excited I hope it really is able to keep up with demand for our catering gigs.
Michelle's Cafe is a charming bistro located at the center of Clarion's Main Street, serving an array of top quality coffees, teas, pastries and lunch specials that change daily. Sit in our take-out.
They also offer gourmet coffee beans and handmade
for sale or trade or make me an offer!
its an old machine (1997) semi automatic in working order.. I purchased a store with this machine in it last year and I just pulled it off the bar yesterday. The only thing I can really say about this machine is