All,
I visit Little Rock, Arkansas about once a month to visit my in-laws. While here, I wish I could find a great shot of espresso about every Saturday at 2pm. Still haven't found it. Can anyone help?
-Mike
p.s. This would probably be a fantastic
Hello there everyone,
recently I've decided to move to a foreign country, and been thinking about opening my coffee shop elsewhere, but I'm wondering about the start up cost in the US or Canada, while in Mexico you can run a place with arround 25K to
I feel like we all tried things and they've either failed or maybe they didn't go off as smoothly as would be desired.
I wanted to know if anyone had any ideas or failed attempts that they'd care to share. It doesn't matter if they are region specif
I have a small bakery and have been doing some of the bookkeeping with the assistance of a bookkeeper, but with the back and forth and me not being a total expert in quickbooks, I still feel I don't have a complete financial handle on how the cash is
Hey ya'll,
What is the coolest/ most eye-opening coffee experiment that you have done?
For me it was pulling shots of the same coffee on a Synesso with the same dose, so that I could manipulate flavor with just water temperature.
Of course a lot o
The Little Red Bike Cafe is hosting/sponsoring a general coffee gathering featuring our roaster Courier Coffee Roasters on Monday, June 15th at 2:00pm. We plan to be cupping a few roasts of Joel's from last week as well as playing with a new espresso
so my current work obligations are coming to an end, august-ish/ september-ish.and i'm searching for a new place to call my coffee "home".
i'm not incredibly partial, just no -20 degree winters and no 110 degree summers. i have alot of experience, bo
Specialty coffee shop, espresso bar, and teahouse. We roast locally and use almost exclusively fair trade and direct trade beans. Our baristas produce lattes and cappuccinos on a La Marzocco GB5. We do focus on doing latte art and have held free pour
Merdeka Coffee began small in Indonesia and are now doing the same (beginning small!) in Auckland , NZ. While licensed to provide a range of food, the roastery is initially focusing on doing what is its core business- roasting Indonesian coffee for w
I am opening a cafe selling gourmet coffee, tea, and food. I am trying to purchase a Diedrich Coffee Roaster IR- 3FM, but is becoming a pain more and more everyday. It produces about 6lbs a hour and would be mainly used to roast the house blend or ch
Isn't this just gorgeous? Well, I think it is. Steampunk Glory.
Anyway, I found the picture whilst google searching "Steampunk coffee machines". If anyone knows what Steampunk is then yay, for everyone else, it doesn't matter right now!
As far as I c
IS your decaf swiss water, sparkling water, indirect solvent, direct solvent?
I want to know what the opinions are out there. We use a direct solvent decaf. We have found that this is the best cup result for our needs.
What do you all think?
I get it...its tough to find employment in a state in the top five hit by the recession. I understand that most shops have a pile of resumes to sift through each week. In this town of coffee it shouldn't be that hard to find a shop in need of a quali
Hi everyone! My name is Marina. I'm from Ukraine. I'm new here and think that it is great to have so many coffee-fans to communicate. I know there is lots of people who had an experience of opening new coffee-shops. I work for a company that has over
At the end of June I'm hoping in the car with my buddy and fellow barista on a road trip of epic proportions... Leaving from Houston,TX our journey finds us heading west and then north to Seattle.
I would really appreciate everyone's advice on sites
I have heard often in my research that most places could never survive selling coffee drinks alone. It's the additional menu items that bring them to a break even/profit.
Thoughts on this?