My apologies if this has been requested before, however, we are considering opening up a coffee house in our home town in Eastern GA. I am amazed at the volume of information available on coffee roasters. We are trying to find the right roaster that
We have a complete coffee shop for sale. For health reasons we have to discontinue operations. All equipment purchased new and includes espresso machine, grinders, brewer, refrigerators, freezers, tables, chairs, POS system, stainless tables etc. If
Read more…
So this has been bugging me for a while. Once upon a time I even almost lost my job over making this purportedly fatal mistake. After asking the opinions of multiple other baristas, most agree that its a major faux pas but can't seem to explain why.
Awesome combination of a record store, bar and cafe. Guest DJ sets on weekends and great selection of beers and new and preloved vinyl for sale. Serves its own blend of Obscura fair trade, organic coffee.
Is anyone using the Macap M5 Digital Espresso Grinder and are you happy with it? I have not used the stepless doserless grinders before but the concept makes sense.
After doing more homework on this I didn’t realize how slow the M5 is. I will more t
Read more…
Let's ask the experts - Saeco is about to bought out by Phillips Electronics and many in the industry fear that the quality of their espresso machines will drop. The
Saeco Spidem Villa is a great Super Automatic espresso machine that costs under $600
Organic Milk, how many coffee shops offer and use organic milk. How cost effective would this be or not be for a coffee shop? I haven't had a chance to mix any drinks using the organic syrup, but I was curious about those baristas out there making al
I am coming to Seattle at the end of July to volunteer/intern at Q Cafe. I still need a place to stay up there. So if any of you have an extra room or know someone up there with a futon and wouldn't mind having someone stay for awhile please let me k
does anyone out there have an explanation for exactly what happens to a shot of epresso poured directly over ice? i feel a little lost because i've tasted both ways and sometimes there is a huge difference, sometimes there isn't. it seems to correlat
Pet peeve of mine is people referring to brewed coffee thinking it's synonymous with drip brewed only. Guess what, if the coffee is hit by water by any brewing method it's brewed coffee. I don't care if it's espresso (yes, espresso extraction is a br
So I just bought this La Victoria Arduino but im at a loss when it comes to finding pictures or parts for it anyone know anything about these machines? i've posted a few pics below i was able to read what looks to be 1924 on it (assuming this is a pr
We roast our own coffee and provide it for a good portion of Chicago. The café itself consists of three rooms, the first is where the coffee, bakery and retail is located, with the second and third being great places to hang out, use free internet an
Has anyone ever done some extensive experimenting with coldbrew?
My limited expereince has proven that espresso blends work great. Namely B&B's Vesuvio and CCC's Toscano.
I recently put a washed Costa extremely light roasted (just past the first cr
European style cafe located in the most beautiful avenue in Merida, Yucatan: Paseo Montejo!
Olive Cafe is a place where to share with friends a nice conversation and coffee... Where to refresh from the heat for a while... where to present your ideas
I live in College Station, TX and the local coffee shop that I used to frequent is unfortunately no longer in business. They were the only shop in town that offered drinkable coffee in my opinion. I really cant believe that they had to close because
Hey! I will be visiting Chicago June 12-16 to hang out with some friends and visit coffee shops. If anyone wants to get some coffee, food/drinks send me a message! or email me at bulletbarista@yahoo.com.