so, the deal is that i have a aestoria rapallo espresso machine at the shop where i work, and the steam wand tip is giving me trouble.
aside from getting clogged up super easy (which i assume i can fix by just cleaning it regularly), its a big tip th
I am a new (three week) owner of a GS/3 and have had similar issues and seen many posts on CoffeeGeek.com regarding these items - some of which are a couple of years old. So I thought I would see how people would answer this topic currently, with all
Hi
My company, Equip Inc. manufactures fabric security covers for carts and kiosks. We're happy to provide a quote on a security cover to meet your cart's specs. We ship worldwide.
Is it lame to use your personal name in your business name?? I have an idea but don't want it to come across as though I am full of myself.?> What kind of milk. I would like to go with Organic Valley Milk but am not sure if that is cost effective. It
Well since Im at work right now I am going to be quick. As a barista do you pour your cappuccino's or do you scoop? My boss had say to me that pouring isn't the proper way. I've been pulling shots for over a year and a half, and I've taught myself wh
so,
i recently became a coffee psycho.
before i was a coffee "this is fun!".
(a coffee psycho would be "this is fun and addicting! its like a healthy cigarette!")
so i work at this little shop and we have a lot of down time, so i train alot. lately
I've read all the debates about the merits of 2% vs whole, but is everyone still offering the option of skim milk or do you just go with one variety as your standard? I staked out a sbux the other day to see what people were ordering and in 1 hour on
Wassup, fam. i have been thinkin about checking out some local dairies to get some milk from them. i currently get milk from Sysco and, honestly, i'm gettin a little convicted about buying "sweat-shop milk" from the big guys while the little guys are
I am looking to remodel my shop within the next year, or so, and I am trying to figure out what kind of counter-top I should use. We are in an old building, that used to be a bar, so it has this amazing old counter/bar. The only problem with it is th
The Open World Café™ is about people and meetings, about lifelong learning and leadership, about empowerment, and practicing sustainable business, both locally and globally.
The Open World Café™ in Stockholm, Sweden, is a place to enjoy a coffee, me
Hi All,
I'm new to this. In fact I will open up my coffee shop in a few months time, so I'm trying to get as much info as possible. I was wondering what are the actual sizes of cappuccino cups. I only want to offer two sizes; a regular and large. Fr
We gleaned these from a local coffee shop that took a dive. Misc. other stuff for sale too. Great for coffee shop or cafe. 3 espresso design tables @ $75.00 each. 5 small tables @ $30.00 each. 5 wooden chairs @ $10 each.
As someone who is looking to open a shop in the next year, I'm curious to know what everyone's experiences have been with what the slow seasons are. Obviously iced drinks are going to be more popular in the summer, but does an uptick in hot drink sal
I have been looking for info on which months may be best to open a coffee house. Does anyone have any info or opinions on this? I live in the Midwest, so April - Sept. is Spring/Summer. Maybe I should be asking if there are any bad times to open...as