I'm wondering if anyone has seen any burundi coffees lately. I cupped the Burundi Bwayi from Stumptown a couple of times now, and it's friggin awesome and I'm curious about other offerings, but can't seem to find any. Any thoughts?
Looking for something in the up-to-7kg range.
Prefer gas.
Whatcha' got?
If you know of someone selling (or storing) a small roaster then please pass along my email: stick007 at telus.net.
Thanks,
David
I am very praud to say that our guy from Croatia has done well.
But I have a doubth that English should be only to speak on floor.
We must be able to present our Country in our own lenguage and judges should have interpether for next year , winers ar
Has anyone tried this hand held "espresso maker"? On their website I see that the SCAA gave it a "Best new product award 2009/2010" (which they are very proud of) - I am just curious how this can be considered a quality way to brew espresso ... it'
Read more…
I'll be going to San Antonio, TX for a couple days in July. Anybody have any suggestions for a specialty shop down there? I'll probably be in north & central SA for most of the trip, if that helps narrow it down.
Thanks
USA ----> Brazil, and all points inbetween. Leaving 2009, taking six months to a year, all pedal power. Visit farms, pick cherries, etc. I'm a little scared to do it alone. Interested?
YOU:
-Have nothing to do for a year
-ride bikes alot
-really wa
I'm going to be in clearwater for roaster training at Ambex next week. Just wondering if there are any good shops nearby or on the way. I'd be coming from Birmingham, AL.
hey everyone, i'm making a move out to seattle next friday (5/15) and figured i would try my luck at advertising myself via BX. so to anyone up in seattle, if you are looking to hire a barista please send word.
as far as experience goes... by 'time'
I've been trying to go alone, but just realize this won't happen any time soon that way. Looking to form a partnership with someone who wants to do this. Let me know
~ SALTED COFFEE: Taiwan chain adds sea salt to cold cream foam. Next innovations: cheese coffee & fruity coffee. http://tinyurl.com/SaltedCoffee
Has anyone tried this?
Sounds great to me. Salted caramels have become very popular, too. Today I am ad
has anyone gone about installing flowmeters in a linea AV (gasp! I know but we don't use those features, it is just what we have to work with)? I know it can be done. the LM parts diagram labels it as an optional part. however it seems that the tunbe
I'm a homeroaster as well as a barista and I remember last year that Sweet Marias offered up some Cameroon that was pretty good. Thinking to myself I've never heard of Cameroon coffee before I headed over to Cafe Imports page and saw a ton of differe
The Lovacore 100
"Utah's 100 Must Try Culinary Creations"
47. A cup of siphon coffee
Chances are good that you’ve never tasted a cup of coffee like this. That means, in a sense, you’ve never really tasted coffee. It takes a coffee fanatic to think
I have for sale a lightly used, two year old Fetco Extractor CBS-2042. Included are 4 Luxus L3D one gallon thermal dispensers in good condition. This unit works great for high volume brewing. We are now brewing siphons to order and don't require the