Good Coffee in Fayetteville, AR
I am headed to Fayetteville, AR for the weekend and would like any recommendations for a place to get a good cup of coffee. Any help?
Read more…I am headed to Fayetteville, AR for the weekend and would like any recommendations for a place to get a good cup of coffee. Any help?
Read more…What happens when you take the best coffee equipment in the world, add an uncompromising desire to be the best, and treat a Westminster coffee house as though it was in the middle of Seattle, New York or Rome... You get Westminster Station!
Read more…...you know how you pour a beautiful cup of coffee... at my shop, it happens to be french press, and then you toss a little soy milk in there (either hot or cold)... and then the cup transforms from some chemical reaction into some "bottom-of-the-riv
Read more…I have a Clover that is a year and a bit old. I take very good care of it. Latest software updates just prior to the Starbucks buy. Comes in a collector factory box. $10,000.00US
Read more…I recently acquired a few used Fetco thermal coffee dispensers. Unfortunately one of them was previously used with flavored coffee and despite several Urnex cleanings I can't seem to get rid of the flavored coffee aroma. Does anyone have any secrets
Read more…Does anyone have a recommended setting for the GB-5? We have inconsistent (but usually low) boiler pressure, and I think it just needs an adjustment one way or the other on the High and Low water level sending units. Or, does anyone have knowledge o
Read more…Melissa Allison, a regular contributor here on bX and blogger/writer for the Seattle Times thought it would be fun to post a photo from the Albina Press/Barista Exchange Barista Prom held in March on the Seattle Times Blog! Thanks Melissa for all of
Read more…I live in NW. Portland (Oregon, not Maine) and my room mate sprung on me that she's moving out next week so I need a room mate asap. This month is already completely paid for. It's a two bedroom one bath apartment on NW. Naito Pkwy. It is Section 8 s
Read more…Hey everyone, Orlando Is in need of a solid barista jam. There is a lot of great coffee and coffee shops. let me know who's interested and let's start it up. any suggestions, ideas, or thoughts are welcome.
Read more…I want to increase my Online Store sales but I was wondering what is the best way to get more customers and motivate them to buy ONLINE? I don't want to develop the strategy as an owner but as a consumer.- Please visit www.kafesguatemala.com
Read more…what is best?? Frozen? Aroma velve bag? airtight instrument??
Read more…Lookout Joe Coffee Roaster is a specialty coffee shop that prides itself on excellent coffee. We roast all of our coffee beans in a gas powered Probat shop roaster in the front of our retail location in Mt. Lookout.
Read more…Does anyone remember and would like to share what the first years of barista competitions were like? I havn't been into coffee long enough to know and am just curious to see in what ways they have changed the most (either for competition aspects, pre
Read more…Caffe’ Apropos is committed to doing everything we can to provide top quality products and promote the wonderful experience of a true European Espresso Bar. Our unique position as a roaster–retailer makes us a valuable resource for more than just gre
Read more…I never really thought about it until today. Early on, maybe 3 years ago, I unscrewed all the spouts on my La Spaz porta-filters and just let the extractions drop straight down. Other than splitting a double shot, I can't figure out why I'd want the
Read more…I'm visiting Las Vegas for the World Tea Expo and I haven't been able to find anywhere worth trying yet. I was wandering if anyone would be able to help me out. I've drank enough tea and want a decent shot and mocha.
Read more…Hi all, I am a going Green coffee shop in Oregon and i have done much research on cold cups and it seems like everywhere i turn i find out more information that muddies my decision. I understand that NO cold to go cups would be best...people bring th
Read more…I am curious to know how many shops put one shot in each drink unless people ask for more? and how many shops use 1 shot for a small 2 for a large (or however)? We use 1 triple ristretto for each drink, if you want more ten you pay an up charge. Wha
Read more…What is your opinion of the 53mm vs the more popular 58mm basket? I've heard chat about the only difference being the ratio of diameter to depth of the basket, but my gut says the greater diameter-surface area is better? I wonder if the ratio of the
Read more…Hey guys, wanted to inquire if any of you guys are going to Coffee fest in Las Vegas.- Do you recommend it? I have never attend one.- Thanks, Pablo www.kafesguatemala.com
Read more…