FAEMA E92 Elite! Need help for hot water dosage!
Hey guys, can somebodey tell me how i can programm the hot water dosage from this machine? I can´t find anything in the www. Thank you so much!!
Read more…Hey guys, can somebodey tell me how i can programm the hot water dosage from this machine? I can´t find anything in the www. Thank you so much!!
Read more…As a Barista Champion, Heather Perry at klatchroasting has lots of opportunity to promote items within the industry. Currently she is working for the CA Dairy Boards 'Got Milk campaign' and promoting making cappuccino's and drinks at home. (for those
Read more…my shop is an oddity. located in Sioux Falls South Danowhere. A microroaster for over a decade. I am so busy I constantly have six 2.2L airpots full of drip coffee from our fetco extractor. we sell hundreds of cups of drip coffee a day add in caps, m
Read more…Busy Coffee Shop for sale. Great franchised brand. Located in Parkalnd/Spanaway area in Washington state. Great potential. Open for two years and growing! Serious inquiries only, please. For more information, call 253-226-4344 or e-mail at coffeeshop
Read more…Just wanting to ask from all of you to send your best wishes or your kind words for tomorrows birthday (25.04) to one of the best Barista in the world, to the guy who moved the world of coffee into the stars, a man who is multiple Norwegian champ, Wo
Read more…The other night, I went to a concert with a friend of mine and my sister and her boyfriend. It was at a local college (Carroll in Waukesha, WI) and the line-up was nothing to shake a finger at; Ra Ra Riot, Cold War Kids, and Death Cab For Cutie. Now,
Read more…What's it like? Growing up with Akira, Evangelion, Takashi Miike, and Melt Banana, I'm suddenly finding myself really curious about what crazy and inventive ways the Japanese have come up with representing third wave cafe culture. What's going on ov
Read more…The correct hours would be: Mon-Thurs: 7a-10p Fri and Sat: 7a - 11p Sunday: 7a-7p
Read more…I mean all your production shots even when slammed or not. I got busted by a regular today. I'd just pulled myself a dopio and quaffed it when a couple regulars who work next door stopped in for their afternoon Americanos. Two 12oz dopio Americanos c
Read more…Hey barista type people! I have my hotel booked in ATL and am looking for a roomy. Here are hte catches: It is a King bed...so we have to snuggle I am booked for Thursday, Friday, Saturday night.The price is $103/night plus taxes I get in ATL Thurs
Read more…independently-owned cafe with a socially and environmentally conscious bent and a community-oriented mission Tougo Coffee as another place to call home, while engaging with your community at-large. Tougo Coffee Co is a family-friendly coffee house t
Read more…Tougo Coffee Co in the CD, Seattle. T1 has been open since March 31 2007 We serve Caffe Vita, and are very proud of our relationship with Caffe Vita. They produce some of the best Coffee in the NW. We produce some of the best espresso based beverage
Read more…This is the place to learn about the coffee house project at the Presbyterian University Center (PUC), named Calvin's after the theologian John Calvin (think Calvin and Hobbes). We are a non-profit, donation based coffee shop as a service to the FSU
Read more…I was looking thru the ranking list of all the 2009 WBC competitors, and I notice many are familiar faces I see here on bX. Super cool that all 6 finalists are active here on bX, and from a quick search I found quite a few more (I am sure I missed a
Read more…Found this on my last visit to San Diego, very good. A roaster and a coffee shop in one at this location.
Read more…Wife and I have been talking about starting some sort of coffee kiosk and I'm looking into the $$$ of everything. For grinder(s) I like the look/function of the Mahlkonig K30, but not sure about a nice machine. Think a 2 group would be plenty. At wor
Read more…I had a little too much scotch that night and didn't really pay attention after I was eliminated. I was just wondering who the finalists were.....I should also thank the guys/gals at octane for being so freakin cool and giving us a place to hang whil
Read more…I just came back from SCAA in Atlanta. I have had my coffee house for ten years. I want to make some changes. I have always carried one kind of American drip brewed coffee. I saw different methods of brewing coffee at the show.. Now I am confused. Tw
Read more…