Almost Heaven Desserts & Coffee Bar
Special Occasion Cakes, Pies, Cakes, Tortes. 15k Toper Micro Coffee Roaster. Home of the Mountain Morning Espresso.
Read more…Special Occasion Cakes, Pies, Cakes, Tortes. 15k Toper Micro Coffee Roaster. Home of the Mountain Morning Espresso.
Read more…So I tried Red espresso, we had in my bar 1 kg for pleasure , my opinion is that everything from espresso machine is good ... I like it , any expirience , maybe opinion...
Read more…We've started a Coffee Quote Dry Erase Board that we use at our front register to give the customers a little laugh. I was wondering if you guys could help out and tell me what you think would be a good Coffee Joke, Quote, or Fact that I could have o
Read more…Congratulations to our new World Barista Champion, Gwilym Davies. An incredibly close top three finalists put Gwilym on top and he will represent our global barista and specialty coffee industry this year. I am extremely happy for Gwilym and all of t
Read more…I'm a Barista from Oregon, and I'm in Rotterdam For a few weeks. Any good coffee places anyone Could recommend?
Read more…moving/re-openning mid May 2009, the Drip will take its already phenomenal espresso/barristas to a new level, all in the slickest designed space that makes everybody feel at home and want to come back.
Read more…I think This is a competition for who is makeing better coffee and have more pasion for it. Next year somebody will have a spaceship on floor, I could have a powerpoint presentation on small table TV, or else... This have to stop, on flooar should be
Read more…COULD BE COMERCIAL COFFEE IS BIG BUISNISS, AND WE WHO CANT PAY TO BE LIVE THERE CAN SEE ON TV , AND NOT DEPENDING ON POOR STREAMING .. ...AND INFO FROM CHATROOM
Read more…Hey hey~ I'm going to visit a friend in Tokyo... and I've heard that Japan does espresso purty well. Does anyone know of any coffee shops anywhere in Tokyo!? arigatou!
Read more…Hey everyone! I thought it would be fun to see who is at the SCAA this week. We are in booth 550 - Stop in and say hi!
Read more…My boss said it was time to sell this beauty. It is very clean and has been hooked up to a esi water filter from day one. We use this machine for our coffee college courses and for evaluating our great espressos. I will add photos some time next week
Read more…Hey everyone, I'm heading to Birmingham, AL this eve and am in search of a great cafe(s) for a cup or three. So far I've come up with Primavera but wanted to hear the thoughts of those in the know. Can anyone offer tips about great roasters/cafes to
Read more…If anyone in Atlanta has a 53 mm tamper they can loan us for the duration of the SCAA, I'd be most grateful. We arrived without our own and they're in short supply. Can provide a complimentary pass to the show. Please contact me at sobrien@myespressi
Read more…I am meeting tonight with the man who owns the space (currently an office) I would really like to open in. We are doing a full walk-through and I am trying to come up with a list of questions to ask him. He did most of the work (walls, plumbing, etc.
Read more…Got into Atlanta earlier today and am really getting excited for everything. If you are in ATL, or when you get here, let us know on here. Yeah? No? Off to check out Octane, then I think we are heading over to Spoon for dinner tonight. -bry
Read more…I am doing an MBA class project assessing Business-to-Business online visibility of 2 coffee machine producers (Gaggia and Reneka). I’ve enjoyed reading your blog posts and was wondering if you could help me to learn more on this topic: like names of
Read more…