All Discussions (5553)

Sort by

cafe merchandise

so it seems like a ton of cafes are brand-masters and rock their own pins, shirts, stickers and sometimes keychains and i was wondering what kind of merch. your cafe sells and where you get them made. we sell bumper stickers and shirts (at some poin

Read more…
0 Replies

Scace

I'm looking for a good deal on a used scace for my Aurelia. I'm having temp issues and the techs in this town think it's a waste of money and use Thermometers. They don't understand that's just not good enough. If anyone can help let me know!

Read more…
0 Replies

Rancilio Water Temp?

At the shop I work at we have a 3 group head Rancilio...I believe it is a Classe 6. Is anybody familiar with this machine? What is the best way to go about checking the water temperature on it? We are wanting to possibly adjust the temp, but should p

Read more…
0 Replies