monmouth coffee - london
Has anyone visited Monmouth Coffee in London? How was the experience? How was the coffee?
Read more…Has anyone visited Monmouth Coffee in London? How was the experience? How was the coffee?
Read more…Hey, just wondering who was following the politics overseas. http://www.ethiopianreview.com/content/2009/03/ethiopias-dictator-revokes-coffee-licenses-of-major-exporters/ We've been talking with our friends at ninetyplus coffee http://www.ninetyplusc
Read more…I wanted to write my first post, anywhere, it is going to be way too long so please bare with me. I just finished spending a week at the American Barista and Coffee School. As a Roaster who has no barista skills and who is about to stick his big toe
Read more…I'm interested in a few things: 1. How many customers do you serve on an average day in your shop? 2. How large of a town is your shop in? 3. How big is your shop (sq. ft) 4. Do you have a drive thru window? 5. How many other shops are in town (comp
Read more…Later this week I will be interviewing people to work in our cafe, so I am looking for your interview tips.. Anything I really need to ask? (or not) Eve
Read more…There are few things in life better then sitting down in a comfy chair with an exceptional cup of coffee and a book you are excited about reading. I was wondering what any of you are reading or books you have read that afterward you couldn't stop tal
Read more…it looks like this could be the end of some of my favorites..hope not though http://timwendelboe.no/2009/03/some-thoughts-on-the-new-ethiopian-coffee-trade-situation/ http://www.coffeed.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2628
Read more…Hi All, I'm trying to do some cost estimation for my start-up and wondered if anyone could give me a general idea of how much an installation of a few sinks will cost. The water lines in my proposed location are directly underneath where my bar will
Read more…I have a brand new (Used to set up about 30 some odd shots on one side) La Marzocca Swift Grinder, That I have no use for? Anyone interested? We purchased it for $4500....I will let it go for far less- It weighs a ton, and will cost to ship...Get in
Read more…We've just put up a poll asking readers what they tip their baristas. Vote or view results (just starting to roll in) and let us know your experience: http://www.imbibemagazine.com/#poll (up through April 10)
Read more…I just purchased a used machine for a backup, shots are coming out warm, need more heat, 2 shot buttons short and long start/stop will not pull a shot, single shot seem to be working fine. Of course the guy I bought never had any problems at all ,,,,
Read more…As I feel deeply about us as an industry decommoditizing coffee, I think there needs to be a more conversation as to the role the barista plays in that. A new blog post on rootcoffee.com offers a perspective on this. I'd like to hear from more people
Read more…This is all about small regional cafes making a push for a larger market share. Star Gardentown cafe is two hours west of Brisbane and is doing everything it can to become the cities best know place to get espresso based drinks....
Read more…Hey guys I have a Divina Automatica Deluxe espresso machine and im having trouble getting good pressure out of the wand and cannot get milk to foam. Im setting up a little coffee stand at an event this weekend with close to 300 people. Do you think I
Read more…Hi, I'm a student at MATC. I'm working on a marketing degree and plan on graduating this spring. I'm currently doing an internship and I need to learn as much as I can about WIFI useage in specialty cafes. I was hoping someone would like to discuss W
Read more…Hey all bXers. Make sure you become a fan of bX on Facebook. I'll be posting little blurbs there and it's yet another good way for us all to stay connected. Thanks, Matt
Read more…I am looking to get a grinder for home, but I don't have a ton of money to shell out. I have been trying to look into reliable hand mills and have noticed a lot of people using the Skeleton mill by Harion. Is it adjustable? What are the burrs like? I
Read more…I wanted to tell you about a project I am involved in that will soon be making a big splash in Brooklyn. It's a unique concept and we hope to raise the bar and set the "Standard" for sustainable, green and local business practice within a retail coff
Read more…Hey folks, I'm currently looking at a great location for a shop I want to open in my town. The place is 3000 sq. ft. and the asked rent is $2500 p/month. It's located 1 block from the downtown business district, a corner lot with easy access and grea
Read more…OK, I don't know how to write apps for the iPhone, I'm just saying it would rank up there with brewing shots directly into my mouth... Any takers? I've got a pound of our best single origin freshly roasted and shipped to your door if you can throw on
Read more…