Black Sheep Coffee
Coffee, Music, Art. We roast our own coffee, as well as wholesale to other shops in the region. We're known for our disgust for corporate coffee.
Read more…Coffee, Music, Art. We roast our own coffee, as well as wholesale to other shops in the region. We're known for our disgust for corporate coffee.
Read more…Ok, so it's not Coffee Fest or SCAA but a show is a show! The Northwest Foodservice show will be held in Portland this weekend (Sunday the 29th and Monday the 30th). If anyone needs a pass, feel free to register at www.nwfoodserviceshow.com and use t
Read more…If you're here and you know it, bX chat (clap clap) If you're here and you know it hit the chat. Yes, lame, I know. There are lots of people on, and the chat is virtually empty. Join the "fun".
Read more…We did a non-scientific taste test after Coffee Fest Atlanta and we had chosen Guittard. We liked their souses and their chocolate bars especially their E. Guittard line. I never see anyone mention this company though so I was curious.... does anyone
Read more…I am planning to open my shop (first time!!) in the next year or two and am at the stage where I need to consider how I am going to fund my business. Unfortunately, a bank loan is inevitable; however, I would really like to consider other sources to
Read more…Originally from http://billykangas.blogspot.com/ Over the weekend I went up to Great Northern Roasting Company in Traverse City Michigan with Jim Saborio of Comet Coffee. It was a huge adventure... It was massive amounts of fun... There was a Lat
Read more…For every shoe you purchase, TOMS Shoes will give a pair of shoes to a child in need. You should definitely check out the shoes they are super comfortable and cool. Help kids who need shoes. http://www.tomsshoes.com/shoes.aspx http://www.youtube.c
Read more…I’m brainstorming on ideas for my concept and was wondering if you all could help. Do you do anything special to draw the moms and their kids during the day? Do you provide a special ‘kids corner’? How do you attract groups (book clubs, knitting, soc
Read more…I'm so very jealous of Portland and not only the transparency between coffee roasters and information sharing but they also have Bellissimo! Bruce, Matt , Jared, Rita and I know I left out the name of another trainer but the entire staff are so brill
Read more…While some international marketing textbooks today devote at least a few pages to the public relations function of multinational firms, coverage remains limited and unstructured. To date, there has been no organizing framework to facilitate the class
Read more…Zanders Coffee is located on Hwy 41, 25 minutes before the main entrance to Yosemite National Park. We are a drive thru coffee shop with limited inside seating, and have a large outside porch full of seating. We are also a WIFI Hot Spot, and have jus
Read more…I'm new at this. I'm looking for information on starting my own cafe. It'll have to be small and for now will be in another business... a shop in a small town. Hopefully I can have my own place where people can have good coffee and visit. We currentl
Read more…Hi, anybody please can help me find a nice picture-drawing of a portafilter? Look at the picture attached ... this one is exactly what am looking for but this one on a cup and not complete ... Yeaaah, U got it, it is gonna be the tattoo .. :) Thanx g
Read more…It's similar to a Starbucks, here in North Carolina. There are a few in Wilmington,NC. the one on Market St. has their roaster. Their coffee is pretty good, don't go to any of the Starbucks to many snobbish customers. Waiting to get my own grinder ei
Read more…An article I found that seems to give a glimpse of hope for small businesses during hard economic times. I hear stories all the time from our clients and school students about how hard it is right now to get financing, etc. I think this is a step in
Read more…
Last night I was at my friend Charlie's house and he had this weird cheese I had never seen before. It was called Brun-Uusto. We were going to try it, but we had a bunch of other cheese and tea, and we never got to it...
... the funny thing is I ca
hi all, wondering if you could tell me the most durable names in equipment for opening a coffee shop in ecuador. i imagine i will be out of reach from customer service/repair no matter what type of espresso machine and roaster i buy, so i need to buy
Read more…