Hands up who in here actually knows the specific percentages of origins that comes in the blends they are supplied?
(Presuming you buy off a roaster)
This thrilled me as a hot topic after I purchased an already established cafe that was using, let'
I've always tried my darnedest to keep my espresso hoppers full - I was told in training that the gravity of the espresso in the hopper affects the grind.
Lately, however, I've been wondering if this is true. Does the espresso level in the hopper aff
Jeremiah Joe Coffee is located at 807 LaSalle St. Ottawa, IL. Just southwest of chicago. Open mon-thurs 6am-9pm, fri-sat 6am-10pm, and sunday-8am-5pm. Stop by if your in the area, its really good!
Business Owner
Offers Hope to One Lucky Entrepreneur
And It Could Be You!
Pacific County, Washington
Natalie Morgan, owner of The Cool Cow Coffee Company in Naselle, closed its doors for good, after the town’s most recent disaster. Ms. Morgan had ow
I am hoping to start a coffeehouse by the end of summer. I am currently deciding on what services, menu items, seating, etc, to offer my customers. I am also considering what equipment to use.
What's the one thing you would never do? If you have mor
Today I have the privilege to come home to Goodbye Blue Monday coffee and tea. I grew up in Northfield, but Blue Monday didn’t become my home until I went away to college and needed the place of refuge and good coffee. There is a difference today tho
We are thinking of buying one for catering gigs. Anyone using on in a small shop or for catering. We are thinking of doing engagements with up to 300 guests and from what I see the GS/3 could handle that volume. Any thoughts or personal expirience?
I have several customers going to the Hawaiian islands for a couple of weeks and asked if I knew any good roasters. Sadly, I have never educated myself on the wonderfulness of Hawaiian coffee and I would appreciate any input as to where they should g
The Celtic Up Coffee House in Tullahoma, TN is now Open for Business!
THANK YOU! fellow Barista exchangers for all the help. More later if the crowd ever slows (it didn't yesterday).
So I'm just looking for some enlightenment on the whole topic. Not trying to glorify instant coffee because to be quite honest, I have no desire to try it. Especially the Sbucks stuff.
My room mate recently bought it. I didn't care because I expecte
I've been getting some great compliments on what music's been playin while i work lately. Most recently, Neutral Milk Hotel, the Left of the Dial comp, and Camper van Beethoven. Any other customer favorites out there? Maybe springtime just brings out
We are in the process of setting up a cafe/espresso bar and I really want a black coffee card / loyalty card / reward card. Obviously a stamp is impossible on a black card so I am trying to find a punch in the shape of a coffee cup or something but h
wondering if, after roasting, do you store the beans in an open container, allowing for co2 dissipation for the 24-36 hour period before brewing coffee, or do you keep them airtight immediately?
thanks
Does anyone here know exactly how large a tamper the basket on a NS Aurelia will accept? I could measure, but I lack the tools. I'm guessing around 58.3 mm. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!
please tell me about that.
i need your helps.
i don't know how to link smoke pipe.
some baristi know that, please send to me about that photo.
Help me.
Hi all!
I was hoping to hear from everyone on either the syrups you use or the syrups you've tried and loved! Monin? Stirling? DaVinci? Torani? Which is your favorite?
Thanks! :)
On the 16th of April, the 10th World Barista Championship will take place in Atlanta Georgia. With 58 champion baristas from around the world coming to compete, along with their coaches and supporters, this will truly be the premier and largest baris