I know coffee can be used as a natural (and organic) fertilizer for gardens and even coffee plants. So, I am trying to collect grounds to start my spice and veggie garden this spring and was wondering if anyone has tips on how to keep and store the g
For dicussion:
Are you a slow roaster or a fast roaster? What i mean is do you regularly finish your roasts in under 12:00min or well over 12:00min? Any thoughts or experiences either way? I find that I am a lower drop temp roaster with a finish prio
Freshness is essential. We roast all of coffee in store and any coffee you drink was roasted within five days of you drinking it. We love variety and take pride in hand-selecting our crops and custom roasting our blends. Our stores have a great relax
I have a small, inexpensive Bodum French Press that I sometimes use to brew a richer cup for myself, but most of my non-coffeegeek friends don't care for the grounds/sediment that ends up in the mug. I know that the French Press is a proven method, a
I've been working for a coffee franchise as an assistant manager at one of the hotels here in Las Vegas, NV for 5 years. I'm interested in owning a coffee business of my own. I would like to purchase an established coffee business rather than startin
Hey Portland OR Baristas!
This is Lara from blend coffee lounge. If your looking for barista work (4-5 shifts per week) at a high quality shop check out our ad on bx jobs. If it sounds like a good fit for you and you have the qualifications we are l
So, for my vacation this year im going to spend a few days in San Francisco. I was wondering if any of the members on this site could list a few coffee shops that are worth visiting while there.
im pretty new to the barista community but i work for a company who is very strict on the quality we produce. so when someone comes into our shop they are expecting the best of the best. I dont get much of an opportunity to play with the grind as its
Hey guys, I uploaded all of the Barista Prom photos to the bX facebook page. Before I think you had to pay like $.25 to download the full size web res photos. Feel free to go to the bX Facebook page and look in the photo galleries.
Hey hey, I'm looking find a more respectable counter top pastry case for my cafe. It needs to be fairly small in size as we only recieve 30 pastries daily. Anywho, I figured I'd cast a line out here first to see if anyone has anything second hand the
We are the baristi of the Espresso Bar @ Pacchia- an independently owned and operated restaurant and bar in downtown Dayton Ohio. We find our second home in the heart of the historic Oregon District. We proudly serve Coffee Break out of Cincy, OH and
I am in desperate need for some help from people who own small coffee shops or know the operations of owning a coffee shop. I am currently a business management student and I am writing a full business plan on opening a coffee shop. I really need hel
check out the artprize site. $250,000.00 to the winner. we are looking to host at our shop, madcap coffee, an internationally known artist that is coffee minded. if you know of anyone, please contact me.
I'm going to Kansas City this Sunday with a friend. Any shops that you highly recommend? I'm looking to get highly caffeinated so that I'm wired on the drive back to Iowa. Thanks.
Peace, Love and Latte Art,
Cedric