Hi All! They're currently doing road construction in front of my shop and it's killing my business - Yikes! If you're near Vancouver and want not only a great latte but to support a truggling business, come on by! 5419 NE 88th Street. Thanks!
Looking for a great business? Here's a turnkey shop in an excellent location! Located on 4th Plain Blvd. Business is truly profitable. Owner only selling due to interest in a different opportunity. Additional information attached. Please contact me f
Does anybody make reusable, mesh coffee filters for commercial drip brewers such as Bunn? I've looked all over the internet, and I even called Bunn to see if they made them. They don't and don't have any plans to make them in the future. Any info is
Is it a mystery? How do I get a job at a coffee shop that's not Starbucks. I have worked for Starbucks years ago, and for Tully's Coffee as well. Obviously, this isn't what I want to do. But how do I get into a coffee shop where I will really learn h
The top of the line 2 group Nuova Simonelli Aurelia AUTOMATIC PLUS commercial espresso machine is in great condition. It comes with three steam wands with pull down levers and the middle wand is the smart wand. Only 2.5 year old. It has been cared fo
I'm thinking about introducing a lower caffeine roast in my shop... My roaster reckons he can make a low caffeine blend with any ratio of caffeinated to decaff beans - wanted to get some feedback on the right ratio? 80:20, 65:35, 50:50?
The beans are
It seems that over the last two years espresso machines are either going extremely high tech or totally design oriented. Regardless of which direction that is pursued the price for these radical machines are skyrocketing.
Are we seeing the basic eco
I have been thinking a lot lately about heat stability in my Chemex V.S. Eva Solo's Cafe Solo. Has anyone considered making a neoprene zipper sleeve for their Chemex? Would it be worth the trouble?
I am an iPhone crazy man, and as rich as the browsing experience is on it, is there anyone else that thinks this could be accomplished? What about a BX iphone app??
Hey guys,
I'm in the process of establishing an online store to sell mainly green bean but some roasted beans as well.
To start with, I will be on selling for my roaster and have sorted out everything I need to in terms of supply.
My question to t
Hi All!
My husband and I purchased a coffee shop last fall after adopting two little boys from Guatemala and realizing our previous corporate lifestyle wasn't conducive to the parenting experience we wanted to give ourselves or our children. We real
Hello,
We have the standard buy 10 get one free punch card incentive and once a week we have double stamp day totaling about an average of 400 free drink cards a month between both our coffee shops that means we are losing a rough estimate of $1600 i
Knoxville's oldest coffee shop specializing in espresso, drip coffee, press pot, loose leaf teas, coffee culture and coffee education.
We are excited to announce that we will proudly be serving counter culture coffee in the coming weeks!
Hello every one. my coffee shop serve only shade grown coffee and it comes from all over the world. we roast the beans three times a week in small batches and use them as we go, we also bake our pastries from scratch daily, this summer we are serving
All of the espresso, coffee & tea served at Coco's is either Certified
Fair Trade or Direct Bought. It's all purchased through Canadian
companies & is mostly organic as well. We pride ourselves on
serving traditional espresso beverages with a medium
Interested in gluten- and allergen-free baked goods for your shop?? Follow @GrannyLala on Twitter
I met this gal today and she has a real passion for baking food for people with specific food preferences or diets. I am not affiliated with her, just
I'm going to be going to Portland for the upcoming Roasters Guild Retreat, only problem is that the plane ticket is cheaper if I get into town a day early. However if i have to pay for an extra night in a hotel the savings is lost so I'm wondering if