Barista Magazine + Zak Rye
Congrats to El Jefe Rye on a cover thats hotter than Jen on G.Q. Digital access: http://www.baristamagazine.com/ pwnage, u 4r3 73h n00bz, w00t!
Read more…Congrats to El Jefe Rye on a cover thats hotter than Jen on G.Q. Digital access: http://www.baristamagazine.com/ pwnage, u 4r3 73h n00bz, w00t!
Read more…Hey Everyone. The owners of Virmax, the company that runs the Las MIngas program, are doing a presentation tonight at the GImme Coffee on Lorimer street in Brooklyn tonight at 7:00. This is an amazing coffee program that is revolutionizing Columbian
Read more…Why hello there! My dearest sister and I are really really really really.... broke. HOWEVER! For the sake of good coffee, we are scrapping up every penny, every dime (but no nickles) just to make it out to USBC all the way from San Jose, CA. We ar
Read more…http://health.yahoo.com/experts/skintype/14890/caffeine-prevents-skin-cancer/ Maybe this is why we all look so good behind the bar. Coffee is good for your skin.
Read more…is there any idea when the new Intelli shop is going to open on Venice Beach? I am going to be in that area of LA come the end of March and am hoping that i can get some tasty 'spro, i know the opening got pushed back, but is there a current time-lin
Read more…I am excited to announce that beanhunter.com is finally live. Some friends and I have been working on this project for the past 12 months and now you can check it out yourselves and let me know what you think. Please help those cafes that truly care
Read more…Hi everybody, im a youngh barista and coffe owner in mexico, we became a very bussy shop, but i`ve been selling illy the whole time... the problem is that lately with the dollar increase its became so expensive! So im looking for a dealer conection w
Read more…I have never been to Atlanta so I do not know any of the hotels. I want to stay in a nice place but I won't have a car so I will have to walk to the show, this limits me to a few blocks of walking. Any opinions or reviews of the situation??
Read more…It’s taking a bit longer to get the new chat feature out the door because we’re rolling it out as a part of new photo, video and music flash players for BaristaExchange. All of these will come out in a release currently scheduled for February 26th an
Read more…So, I decided at the last minute that I wanted to judge at USBC, buut need to find a place to crash for the Judge's Workshop. I'm sure there are other people out there too who'd attend if they had a place to stay, so I thought I'd start a discussion
Read more…The only Sucka-free coffee in Roseville, CA. Bloom does coffee right, mostly serving up a healthy dose of Verve Coffee Roasters. Tea by Art of Tea. Definitely JavaJ approved!
Read more…Started in the mid-90's, Cup O' Joe merged with Stauf's to provide even more great coffee to more people in Columbus. Now with nine local stores, we are as determined as ever to give you an excellent cup of coffee and a great place to enjoy it in.
Read more…Stauf’s is in Columbus, Ohio serving wholesale, retail, and mail-order customers throughout the country. Since we opened in 1988, our business has been built on providing the highest quality Arabica coffees, and we do our best to communicate this pas
Read more…After visiting a couple of espresso bars today in NYC, I noticed timers on the grinders. We have a Mazzer Super Jolly and want to put a timer on it. Can anyone recommend where I can find one? Thanks
Read more…Hi I am learning to be a barista, I would like to know which syrup do you like most and if there are different brands which flavor do you prefer fot the particular brand. Also if you have any signture drink recipes that you could share it will be gr
Read more…First things first, there is no Cuban coffee in the US market. In fact, the last time I was in Cuba, I was told that the coffee most available came from Bulgaria...??? No negative here, just clarifying. When one of my brothers from Cuba visited our
Read more…MICROWAVE/CONVECTION OVEN Amana Commercial Products Model No. AXP20 Express Radiant/Convection/Microwave Oven, 3000w infrared radiant, 2000w convection, 2200w microwave, s/s int. & ext., certified for ventless installation, touch control, 360 program
Read more…If you were at Coffee Fest Chicago, you probably already know. Roast Coffee Company is holding a Barista Jam Friday, March 6th at 6:00pm. This will be THE alternative to the USBC. We'll be streaming the USBC live in the café. Schedule of events incl
Read more…So during this economic downturn and over the summer here in Oz, I have been increasing my market share by getting my staff out on the street and sampling our drinks... ... I see it that when I'm on a street with 12+ other cafes, I need people to kn
Read more…